Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Early morning delivery. Still waiting on the socks. These smell like eucalyptus too (I assume). Edit: I just realized I chose the wrong size :rolleyes

IMG_0613.jpeg
IMG_0614.jpeg
IMG_0615.jpeg
I ordered the wrong size as well. First NB purchase in over 10 years and wrong size? genius

Na I bought them cuzz I like them . I post all my DS shoes on eBay. So what ? If it sells I’ll buy more , if it doesn’t it can stay in my collection . Idk why I have to explain that constantly . Some of you guys act like you have a say what someone else does wit their time and money . You’re mad cuzz I wouldn’t sell you a super rare shoe from 15 years ago for less than the price of the GR version that came out this year . No need to try me on niketalk bro . Go cry about it to your girl or something .
I don't want you to sell them to me at all but I do know someone who is interested just at a reasonable price. You don't just want to make money you want to price gouge. If you post on social media then yeah I feel free to comment on it for sure. If you bought them and just posted for sale without this silly "look at what I have" post then I would never even notice it. But posting a shoe in a group like this that you intend to flip irks me. Had it been one time then I would have ignored it, as I did. But then you do it again and I am not buying what you told me earlier.

I don't want you to sell them to me at all but I do know someone who is interested just at a reasonable price. You don't just want to make money you want to price gouge. If you post on social media then yeah I feel free to comment on it for sure. If you bought them and just posted for sale without this silly "look at what I have" post then I would never even notice it. But posting a shoe in a group like this that you intend to flip irks me. Had it been one time then I would have ignored it, as I did. But then you do it again and I am not buying what you told me earlier.
Unfortunately the whole “community aspect” died in 2015/2016. Also with the amount of impatience surrounding NB GR releases its kind of hard not to flip a 99x when it will just release for less than retail at some point within the next year or two.

Unfortunately the whole “community aspect” died in 2015/2016. Also with the amount of impatience surrounding NB GR releases its kind of hard not to flip a 99x when it will just release for less than retail at some point within the next year or two.
In many cases a shoe can be had for less but these are one time limited drops that some sellers will take advantage of

Back
Top Bottom