Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I kinda think they took a step backward for the 990v6.

Gives me a Yeezy ish vibe.

like the v6 way more than the v5, even on first impression whereas v5 just never grew on me and always looked like it used too much plastic. upper on the v6 reminds me of v3 and v4 (my fav 990 models) but with a hoka-esque sole, making it seem pretty comfy. even the top down view of the toe shape looks great.

Those 2040's were the shoes that me into NB. The quality and comfort was amazing and I think they retailed for $300.

same here. Being from DC I grew up seeing NB everyday but never wanted a pair for self until I laid eyes on the 2040. I bought a pair with one of my first summer job checks, got them on sale at a closing athletes foot store on Marlboro pike in pg county Maryland for about $225. Oh the good times.

IMG_7069.PNG

Hi all could someone tell me how the New Balance 2002 fits? I wear 11US in pretty much all made in USA and UK New Balance so I was thinking of getting 11.5US for the New Balance 2002 any help would be appreciated!

Hi all could someone tell me how the New Balance 2002 fits? I wear 11US in pretty much all made in USA and UK New Balance so I was thinking of getting 11.5US for the New Balance 2002 any help would be appreciated!

I would go with an 11 in the 2002R

like the v6 way more than the v5, even on first impression whereas v5 just never grew on me and always looked like it used too much plastic. upper on the v6 reminds me of v3 and v4 (my fav 990 models) but with a hoka-esque sole, making it seem pretty comfy. even the top down view of the toe shape looks great.

I also Like V6 (Base in pic) more then V5, Till Now I Still Not Yea Get Any V5

Back
Top Bottom