Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wasn’t letting them pass me up this time….

04EE402A-9838-4421-993A-37F96277FF72.jpeg
SAMSIES!!!
7E7927B1-0880-4C2A-860D-1520AC044A64.jpeg

Last edited:

I love the colorway on these but just dont like that middle part on this model. Its like that gray panel is too thick and too much empty gray space under the N. Speaking of, the N is a bit high and a little small. I know its nitpicking but that middle part just ruins the model for me.

I love the colorway on these but just dont like that middle part on this model. Its like that gray panel is too thick and too much empty gray space under the N. Speaking of, the N is a bit high and a little small. I know its nitpicking but that middle part just ruins the model for me.
I don't like the V2 either but this colorway in person is gorgeous.

Last edited:

J Crew has 991 Anniversary in size 12. With student discount and email sign up comes out to about 190 + tax. Previously they had been excluded from any promo

Good looking on this.. just copped! They were also available at Packers but they only had 2 sizes left.

I just checked NBDC and they're releasing on 9/15

Bro I wish someone in any one of those areas could proxy me a 9.5. I’ll send some extra for the troubles. They won’t take phone orders at any location :smh:.

In a year of so many great New Balance releases, these are the best (my favorite) of the year so far! I don't know if they've gone under the radar since I don't see many pictures of them on feet, but at the same time the resell is kinda high! Haven't been able to find my size for under $400.

In a year of so many great New Balance releases, these are the best (my favorite) of the year so far! I don't know if they've gone under the radar since I don't see many pictures of them on feet, but at the same time the resell is kinda high! Haven't been able to find my size for under $400.

i feel you bro. i've been watching my size on stockx for a whiiiiile. resell is just not in the cards rn.

People with the Joe fresh v3s, are they worth the prices they're at now? I wasn't paying the initial prices but they've seem to settle a lot these last couple of weeks. Are they nice in hand? Compared to the bodegas, genesis, tornadoes?

i feel you bro. i've been watching my size on stockx for a whiiiiile. resell is just not in the cards rn.
Maybe for my birthday next month or something. Either everyone who wanted a pair got them or there just weren't many made cause there are none in size 7.5. I'm a size 7 normally but I own another pair of 991s in a 7.5 and like how they fit.

Back
Top Bottom