Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today : m1700jp

mesh collar ftw

m1700jp.jpg

The 2002rwa was available on Finish Line and JD Sports this morning. They sold out before I could check out! Nothing is an easy cop anymore it seems.

What size do you wear? Those look long as hell. Ha. Probably just the angle. Shoe looks great though. Teddy definitely has his hands on this colorway.

Are these really affiliated with Teddy Santis or are people just saying that because they happen to look nice? Really wish these didn’t have to have someone’s name attached to them just to create more hype. I think NB was/is capable of making this cw without input from any ALDs owner. Regardless I need a pair badly.

Are these really affiliated with Teddy Santis or are people just saying that because they happen to look nice? Really wish these didn’t have to have someone’s name attached to them just to create more hype. I think NB was/is capable of making this cw without input from any ALDs owner. Regardless I need a pair badly.
Yes. Not an ALD collab but his hands are involved. theres at least 7 silos on the back of that card that comes w the shoe that previews. on top of that there's other models with similar color schemes of each shoe previewed.

Theres a v1 and v3 of that v2 color. v2 the best looking of the tree of dem

isn't teddy santis the director at New Balance?

isn't teddy santis the director at New Balance?

I think he is one of the directors if not the director (and I don’t doubt that he has his hands on this particular release) but does that mean he literally touches everything that comes out of NB? I guess so..

I think he is one of the directors if not the director (and I don’t doubt that he has his hands on this particular release) but does that mean he literally touches everything that comes out of NB? I guess so..

New hang tag, new box, spare laces & info cards showing MiUSA history along with a lineup of 16 new pairs of V1-3 on the reverse side. It’s not a coincidence. Super subtle but Teddy has also been using the 1972-2006 logo for his past ALD collabs, and on the new packaging it’s also switched back to that logo.

E4FFE7D7-3F40-4799-902E-1DF232D4C4C8.jpeg

someone post the "retro card" that came with them v2 lol

you'll see da Tebby line up

Back
Top Bottom