Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

raffle

Last edited:
Does anybody's bodega v3s fit a tad bit tighter than their other v3s? I'm assuming it's the extra padding and the thicker insoles but just wanted to see it wasn't just me. I only have the Genesis to compare them to.

These today. Good luck to all who are after them for the wider release!

F1E8DD28-DAD2-4938-8261-75CEFD95F38B.jpeg

Does anyone here own a pair of Joe Freshgoods 992 No Emotions?

All of a sudden I'm obsessed with these shoes.

Then I looked at the resell prices and literally started crying.

...this world is a hell.
yeah don't even bother - 1.5k min

Does anyone here own a pair of Joe Freshgoods 992 No Emotions?

All of a sudden I'm obsessed with these shoes.

Then I looked at the resell prices and literally started crying.

...this world is a hell.
the price on those is also super inflated - those have the exact same stock numbers as the original bemburys and the bemburys are a fraction of the price.

After buying Nikes for 15 years, then dabbled into Jordans for another 2-3... i finally made my first purchase of NBs coming in tomorrow. They're not the 327s that I was eying back a few months, but it is the Incense color of the 2002R. Excited to try out something different for once. A few of my friends who have some of the 990s are raving about the comfort of those and one has the 2002R who says the same thing as well.

Can you guys fill me in? I notice that there's been a rise in popularity with all these other brands, with NB having the biggest rise. What is it that's causing that? Is it people finally being beyond frustrated with Nike/Jordan's offerings of quality products and making everything limited? Back-end politics and labor stuff? Would just like to know your guys' thoughts.

After buying Nikes for 15 years, then dabbled into Jordans for another 2-3... i finally made my first purchase of NBs coming in tomorrow. They're not the 327s that I was eying back a few months, but it is the Incense color of the 2002R. Excited to try out something different for once. A few of my friends who have some of the 990s are raving about the comfort of those and one has the 2002R who says the same thing as well.

Can you guys fill me in? I notice that there's been a rise in popularity with all these other brands, with NB having the biggest rise. What is it that's causing that? Is it people finally being beyond frustrated with Nike/Jordan's offerings of quality products and making everything limited? Back-end politics and labor stuff? Would just like to know your guys' thoughts.
I’m no regular in here, or at least as far as posting, but I’ll chime in… I’ve liked NBs for a while. Styling on some models are great. Biggest downside (for me) is the price, but as you’ll learn, NBs (in most cases) are a prime example of “you get what you pay for”… you can spend $175+ on some Nikes or Js, and materials/build/comfort can be just alright… with NBs, most cases you pay $175+, and materials/comfort/most cases build will be A1. And up to about a few years ago, you can find non-collab pairs for cheap! Still not too difficult to find grs for right around retail if you pay attention.

Anyway, vegan v5s for anyone looking.

The rise in popularity is a combination of frustration from bots in Nike releases, people finding out the better quality and comfort than Nike, fire collabs, and resellers finding out they can flip those collabs.

The rise in popularity is a combination of frustration from bots in Nike releases, people finding out the better quality and comfort than Nike, fire collabs, and resellers finding out they can flip those collabs.
I believe the term is the tide raises all ships

Back
Top Bottom