Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today : 997nb1

20220216_121750.jpg

990v5, 990v3.
Side note: I wore the refined future 2002r's for the last four days straight in Las Vegas and did a lot of walking. While the cushion was nice, I greatly missed the support from the 990 line. 2002r's are definitely bouncier but I got more foot fatigue wearing 2002r's all day.

^Thanks for the replies

I actually ordered a pair of 990v5's and have been walking around the house with them. I kept hearing how comfortable they are. They feel great as soon as you put them on, but I can't tell if they're more comfortable than my v3's.

920's- that price point, yikes. Never owned a pair of 993 but will look into them. Interesting about the 2002r- I figured as much as it's hard to compete with the 990 line.

Anyone who knows where one may find 990 v2's and v3's in NYC? Been through most stores and boutiques at this point and I'm honestly losing faith at this point. Mostly after grey V3's and interested in most v2's

Anyone who knows where one may find 990 v2's and v3's in NYC? Been through most stores and boutiques at this point and I'm honestly losing faith at this point. Mostly after grey V3's and interested in most v2's
posted a pages back but the grey 990V3 here in most sizes:

Back
Top Bottom