Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

5C80D68C-5D7D-47E7-A0EE-0ECBA6A63C80.jpeg

Terrible smdh

im curious when did you order? there is no way I wasn't first - I was randomly scrolling his store before he even posted about it and checked out. I feel like they just canceled at random unless someone can prove this theory wrong.

I still had them in my cart from the first failed drop earlier in the week, I checked out as soon as it went live and got confirmation pretty quick

Should I keep waiting to see if sizes will pop back up or should I just go back to sleep? This whole drop a mess.

NB site got me wasting my time…smh :smh:

Last edited:
hoefreshgoods did people dirty the 3rd time around, i give people chances because of human error & i love supporting black collaborators & creators. but this is starting to seem more & more intentional, first time i was like, man... ya'll complaining that he doesn't want people to create his 992 on the nb custom site, so nb pulled the colors. 2nd time was that debacle in the park for the 993, allowing resellers to jump the line, blaming it on your security team. now this ish show of a release... with mostly the "exclusive" colorways being cancelled. things are beginning to look funny in the light...

Back
Top Bottom