Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Next Teddy Santis designs
13855_Comp_A4_Desktop.jpg

hoefreshgoods did people dirty the 3rd time around, i give people chances because of human error & i love supporting black collaborators & creators. but this is starting to seem more & more intentional, first time i was like, man... ya'll complaining that he doesn't want people to create his 992 on the nb custom site, so nb pulled the colors. 2nd time was that debacle in the park for the 993, allowing resellers to jump the line, blaming it on your security team. now this ish show of a release... with mostly the "exclusive" colorways being cancelled. things are beginning to look funny in the light...
Ain’t nobody for the culture in this industry whether you’re black brown yellow white purple. They all got the same motives and it’s to make a profit. If you don’t align with the how these brands and businesses operate, then buy a grey 990v3 and call it a day. Sheesh

Ain’t nobody for the culture in this industry whether you’re black brown yellow white purple. They all got the same motives and it’s to make a profit. If you don’t align with the how these brands and businesses operate, then buy a grey 990v3 and call it a day. Sheesh

ain't nobody is a double negative, also there are plenty of people who are for the culture. you must read about why james whitner does what he does, but if you aren't of it, i wouldn't expect you to understand. the stories that inspire the designs, are for the culture, storytelling behind the color palettes are for the culture, you see it as an exercise in futility for profit, many of us see it as something else, this is what i mean when i say... hype/reseller culture & sneaker culture are 2 totally different things, i can tell which side you're on. additionally, you can ignore what you don't understand, or dislike & "call it a day." enjoy the projects : )

ain't nobody is a double negative, also there are plenty of people who are for the culture. you must read about why james whitner does what he does, but if you aren't of it, i wouldn't expect you to understand. the stories that inspire the designs, are for the culture, storytelling behind the color palettes are for the culture, you see it as an exercise in futility for profit, many of us see it as something else, this is what i mean when i say... hype/reseller culture & sneaker culture are 2 totally different things, i can tell which side you're on. additionally, you can ignore what you don't understand, or dislike & "call it a day." enjoy the projects : )

I mean, I guess you can form cultures around anything you want, but don't you find it a little strange forming a culture around mass produced consumer goods?

I mean, I guess you can form cultures around anything you want, but don't you find it a little strange forming a culture around mass produced consumer goods?

are you dumb ..or is it dogfood, do you realize what forum you're on... lol. yea ya'll got it...

Back
Top Bottom