Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Will see if they come through
Screenshot_20220527-124731_Samsung Internet.jpg

Any jfg blue pairs being shipped out yet? It’s getting awfully close to 6/1 and haven’t received a shipping or cancellation email.

Yeah I don't see it in my IG account, just the email. I reached out to them to see if there was going to be issues reprocessing but just got a generic reply stating they couldn't change payment method. Betting I'm screwed but we'll see soon enough.
Called my CC company and they’ve already declined attempted charges twice because they were using the old card number :angry::angry::angry:

Olive Jjjjounds are a really nice shoe. Not worth anything close to $600+ though, IMO.

Wish it was a GR colorway.

anyone know where i can get a pair of the 2002rwb (united arrow wannabes) in a size 8.5 or 9. i got a pair off JD and wore them for the first time today to the office and the side of the toe box started ripping and fraying. you can see the main hole and it starting to tear away along the purple overlay. the perforated "suede" feels really thin and cheap to me

Attachments

• IMG_8786.JPG
    IMG_8786.JPG
    490.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8787.JPG
    IMG_8787.JPG
    401.8 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_8788.JPG
    IMG_8788.JPG
    366.2 KB · Views: 554
Question, do 990V3's fit the same as 2002R's ? (I wear a 9 in everything Nike and NB550's....but the 8.5 of 2002R's fit perfect on my feet , so much so that I can't stop wearing them just copped some Marbleheads too) so am I safe with a 8.5 or should is stick to my regular 9?

Question, do 990V3's fit the same as 2002R's ? (I wear a 9 in everything Nike and NB550's....but the 8.5 of 2002R's fit perfect on my feet , so much so that I can't stop wearing them just copped some Marbleheads too) so am I safe with a 8.5 or should is stick to my regular 9?
I have the T.I.N.T 2002r in size 10 and the teddy 990v3 marblehead. The 2002r fits a bit snug compared to the v3 in my opinion. I hope that helps

My blue pair was shipped I got notification last night but when I go to my account on IG it still says confirmed that’s weird 🤔
B5EF1B72-BE39-4A06-852D-4F1A40F23A54.jpeg

Someone on twitter emailed them and they said by the end of next week, it'll be 3 weeks before they're even shipped, these boutiques are getting too comfortable lol

And a lot of us are still waiting on the Stussy AF1s that dropped before the JFGs, smh. These shops just don't give a fck

Back
Top Bottom