Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

People buy jordans for $250, talking about price for sneakers never has any logic attached. Its a frivolous product just like almost everything we consumers buy.

Anyways I hit on the grey ALD pair and definitely did not need them whatsoever but I can and I like them and have enough income to do so. Thats my purchase decision lol.

People buy jordans for $250, talking about price for sneakers never has any logic attached. Its a frivolous product just like almost everything we consumers buy.

Anyways I hit on the grey ALD pair and definitely did not need them whatsoever but I can and I like them and have enough income to do so. Thats my purchase decision lol.
Not to mention buying said Jordans for 2X on resell with some magical expectation/denial that the leather is premium quality.

Change your name.
Lol I started diversifying back in 2009 but the bread and butter will always be Jordan’s in my collection. Theoretically Jordan’s are the cornerstone of sneaker culture being what it is today.

Admittedly paid the 220-250 price tag plus tax for retro 17s 19s 18s and the first runs of 3-6 with NA on the back from 2015-now. Can’t knock people for buying nostalgia, especially if they touched OGs 1994 and 1999/2000 retros.
Not to mention buying said Jordans for 2X on resell with some magical expectation/denial that the leather is premium quality.
To be honest that’s conditioning and people playing the games resellers set. I personally can’t pay 50-70 over box price plus tax and shipping. Again ppl will pay for nostalgia and to have what’s hot. In terms of leather quality none of these GR big brand releases have good quality full grain leather. Most high fashion shoes for example a pair of balenciaga Arena’s, have far better leather quality and quality control than most pairs churned out by Adidas Nike New Balance ASICS and puma. Most general consumers across the board have no clue what quality materials are.

As someone who picked up ALD 660r’s, Several iterations of dunks, Reebok Pumps, Shaq Attaqs, Aj 1 highs and 85 cut 1s. I can say Adidas forum 84s and forum collabs have better leather quality at a lower price point. Yet a shoe like ALD 550s get the hype and carry a resale price that’s greater than the adidas. I’ve championed forums all throughout NT. Yet it doesn’t stop me buying the pairs that appeal to me with lower quality and higher retail prices

Shipment information sent to FedEx since last Friday

Not gonna use the holiday weekend excuse cause I ordered something from Nike Saturday and it’s arriving Thursday from FedEx.

C’mon JFG
same as you. checked my fedex account and saw shipment info sent on friday at 2pm. and thats it so far. i was going to ask if i was the only one, i guess not

Have this heater been posted?

Shhhh let people nut over the 550 and JFG space shoes so these slide under the radar :lol:

Are these similar to the sample pack release? Or the reconstructed shoes where they pick leftover materials? Really digging them.

Apparently they already dropped at NB...Most sizes gone except small footers.

Also, finally got these in and love how they look
A37E1E67-9F63-402E-9FA8-4062DEC9AC34.jpeg
394E5975-D098-408B-A344-AA61A7A36E56.jpeg
4223AC80-C98F-4DB9-8E22-DDF1A2CCD61D.jpeg

Got 3/3 of the Initial Teddie MIU’s pears…
After getting V2’s in hand had to grab another pair. That being said, the V1 are ok but starting to consider offing them in after comparing them to the V2’s & V3’s.

Thanks for the info on this. Got registered but the 2 things I want are excluded. :frown:
DANG! That always suck.....I wonder what pairs are on the exclusion list. Did it say on the product page that the item was excluded from discount or did you have to place the item in your cart and then enter the code to be told that?

Back
Top Bottom