Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today : 992nb1

52025729676_8abec5d942_k.jpg

Haven’t seen any outlet talk as of late, what’s everyone finding at their outlets? I’m debating on stopping by my local (still an hour away from me) this weekend.

Haven’t seen any outlet talk as of late, what’s everyone finding at their outlets? I’m debating on stopping by my local (still an hour away from me) this weekend.
The one by me , Jersey Gardens, hasn’t had anything in months. I know they got some random pairs of Stray Rat 991 and Paperboy 992s but they were picked up by employees. Aside from that nothing at all.

The one by me , Jersey Gardens, hasn’t had anything in months. I know they got some random pairs of Stray Rat 991 and Paperboy 992s but they were picked up by employees. Aside from that nothing at all.
Any GR type stuff? Really hoping to come up on some grey 99x.

3465C735-43A2-41A4-81B4-7B7D77F1DF66.jpeg

Toddlers were from raffles, adults from FCFS. Been crazy expensive lately with these, 2 suede pack 2002r, and a 990v3 moonbeam coming next week. Looking forward to see the red/maroon Teddy V3, I think that and the 2002r protection pack mirage Grey will (hopefully) be it for me.

Big thanks to posters who constantly post links to restocked sites, they’ve definitely been useful for me.

Back
Top Bottom