Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today : m991sop

50819970627_7a0519de4f_k.jpg

Hopefully someone like Kith sneaks us a PB x Beams release around 11 today.

There are less than 300 pairs each loaded on NBUS’s site :frown:

I know this may not be the right thread but any recommendations for suede cleaner? My 990v2s are comfy but need some tlc.

As for the TTS convo i feel im the minority, ive got slightly wide feet size 13 and I just rock 13 with my 990v2, 991, 993, and 550. 991 fits perfect but 993 is roomier but i enjoy the relaxed fit.

How are the newer released Teddy V2s, like the red ones, fitting? I heard the marble ones were fitting half size big. I'm waiting for those two tone blue ones to drop.
Teddy V2's are TTS for me. TTS on V3's too. I personally like the lil bit of room standing flat-footed because when you bend your foot your toes slide up slightly. Like the slight room in shoes.

I know this may not be the right thread but any recommendations for suede cleaner? My 990v2s are comfy but need some tlc.

As for the TTS convo i feel im the minority, ive got slightly wide feet size 13 and I just rock 13 with my 990v2, 991, 993, and 550. 991 fits perfect but 993 is roomier but i enjoy the relaxed fit.
I really like the Reshoeven8r stuff. It works very well and is mild

Teddy V2's are TTS for me. TTS on V3's too. I personally like the lil bit of room standing flat-footed because when you bend your foot your toes slide up slightly. Like the slight room in shoes.
Do you half size down on any new balances?

Back
Top Bottom