Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Extra Butter has some sizes

DC18DECC-2AC8-4710-87D4-9D32ADCB96A0.jpeg

Attachments

• 8E9E300F-E1B9-4B4C-896A-599CFAA0DC80.jpeg
    8E9E300F-E1B9-4B4C-896A-599CFAA0DC80.jpeg
    266.7 KB · Views: 320

Thanks I had been monitoring a size 9 on there all week and of course once I was ready to pull the trigger they’re gone smh

Anyone know anywhere to get the 990v3 salts for retail? I slept on them and now I’m hating life lol

Trying to find the mirage grey protection pack pair in a 10, anybody know of a store that still has them? Or is it just gonna be resale at this point?

Trying to find the mirage grey protection pack pair in a 10, anybody know of a store that still has them? Or is it just gonna be resale at this point?

don't think they've dropped in the states yet. only seen sporadic euro drops...i'd hold out still, although if you have to go resell now it is barely over retail.

hello friends, I present to you one of my favorite pairs: the New balance 670, I wear orthopedic insoles and given the shape of my foot only this pair and the New balance 576 are suitable for me (and yes it is often said that one foot is suitable to a certain model of shoe), I have already tried another model but not necessarily very suitable (because the shoe must be quite "flat" at the level of the sole for me), so I don't know if members of the New Balance design team pass on this forum but I have a request: release more 670 and release the 576, I miss it a lot…
A1C3BD38-38BB-47AF-AEC4-A521AA558DCF.jpeg

$138 and change in cart

7.5 would’ve been an option and easy cop. Folks don’t sleep

Back
Top Bottom