Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Does anyone have the Stone Island 574s that can give any sizing feedback? I went with the sizing for all my NBs (9060, 990V2, & 997S) but the only size advice I found on these 574s say they run snug.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.
Interested myself. I followed the chart on the first page of the thread that shows TTS. We’ll see tomorrow.

I get you, man.

I’m trying to slow down even more now compared to the year prior as well. My heart just isn’t in it anymore. A lot of releases nowadays just don’t have the same wow factor as back then.

It would have to be a really nice pair like those MiUSA 996s to have me even interested.

-Drew
If it makes u feel better the 996 series aren’t MiUSA.
Also February was supposed to be da kick off of Tebby 998/V4/V6 manía.

I sense a preorder soon come

Or even some balance strikes

If it makes u feel better the 996 series aren’t MiUSA.
Also February was supposed to be da kick off of Tebby 998/V4/V6 manía.

I sense a preorder soon come

Or even some balance strikes
Edit: never mind I just realized the ALD and NB exclusive joint. 996TB soon come

Yeah the MiUSA 996 was what interested me. :nthat:

If it was non-made in US I gladly would’ve skipped.

-Drew
And there’s supposed to be an actual ALD 996 too! U got any inside info?

Damn, Hibbett removed the 1906Ds from their President's Day promo before it ended. Knew I should have bought them earlier.

I’m doing 12 pairs for the entire year. The ALD991 was supposed to be my January pair. It may show up at some point this year lol
That is fair. I sold my collection off last summer as I was moving from ATL to SF and couldn’t be bothered moving everything to the west coast. Honestly, best decision I could have made. So many pairs I never wore and were just being wasted. Now the handful of pairs I do have this year get regular rotation and use.

That is fair. I sold my collection off last summer as I was moving from ATL to SF and couldn’t be bothered moving everything to the west coast. Honestly, best decision I could have made. So many pairs I never wore and were just being wasted. Now the handful of pairs I do have this year get regular rotation and use.
Congrats on that! Real talk, I love love love kicks and shoes but the cost to wear ratio is so dumb at this point. What’s the point in “heat” if I never get them on foot. In starting to try to just wear the life out of each pair and then eventually replace when I need

EC120326-1C4B-4D98-AC4E-C65C83E02426.jpeg

Anyone know where I can find these in a size 12 before I hit up Stockx or goat
Size have them - not sure if they ship to you. There's a unidays code for 10% off too I think, let me know if you need it, I have one but not using it.

^^^ Need another pair of those, but after catching my first pair on discount I can’t pay $200 for another pair

I dunno if it’s the same elsewhere, but the NB outlets in Australia are dismal. I need to stop holding out hope I’ll find something good one day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom