Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I reached out via email to specializing in life about my V6, and they stated most orders were sent out last Thursday, then I got a shipped email a couple minutes later. I don’t know if my inquiry kicked things off, or I was going to get an update today regardless. Hopefully others who are waiting get an update soon.

IMG_6270.jpeg

530s for work today…love these things …comfortable and lightweight

Let's see if I get selected for the green pair. Do emails go out the following day of the raffle deadline or what?

I might be outta luck but are there any sites with the black 2002rd refined futures still in stock? I’m trying to find a size 12. Style code m2002rdj

Meh, these are mid. I like the green but something about it thats putting me off. I think its the mesh, just looks cheap.
Same. Just looks like something Asics would do better. I know NB does mesh too. These aren't bad in the slightest. Just not as impressive as in accustomed to with NB.

Nah he just been trickin yall for a minute.
I'm definitely not mad at being able to get Teddy Level drops at GR accessibility. Good thing about NB is hype doesn't work the same way over here. Nobody does GRs like New Balance......very satisfied.

20230404_191439.jpg

Also, didn't know NB was on their Nike box with the shipping. My first NB.com scoop in a minute.

20230404_190145.jpg

Hey NB fam, can anyone point me to a size 11.5 in the 2002 R protection pack black/grey. or all grey. Bought the black/grey in a 12 it's .5 size too big and the store doesn't carry a 11.5 any more. Cheers!

Last edited:
I'm definitely not mad at being able to get Teddy Level drops at GR accessibility. Good thing about NB is hype doesn't work the same way over here. Nobody does GRs like New Balance......very satisfied.

20230404_191439.jpg

Also, didn't know NB was on their Nike box with the shipping. My first NB.com scoop in a minute.

20230404_190145.jpg
I'm going to get these too, just patiently waiting for other retailers to drop the price a bit

I'm going to get these too, just patiently waiting for other retailers to drop the price a bit
That was the game plan at first but, wifey gifted me a $60 NB gift card. Also wasn't sure if my size would sell out before a promo code became available. So at $150 shipped after the gift card I figured that's about the price I'd bite at anyway. Went ahead and copped on release day.

If I paint the midsole blue, the bottom suede panel brown, the top panel suede gray, and change the laces to a round burgundy one, will it pass for Action Bronson 992s? 😂😂😂
ECF7F77D-DBF0-4EEB-A39A-0260B5DED3E6.jpeg

Weird question.....for those that have copped a pair, does the midsole of the 990v6 get all wrinkly crinkly after multiple wears the way Nike React Foam does? Trying to find reasons to convince myself not to drop half a stack on the Bronson's 🤣.
help-me.gif

There’s still like 5 pairs of Teddy’s I’d like to get eventually

Still feels like those olive/purple v3s never even fully released. Same with the amethyst

About to cop my first NBs and can't decide which one to get. I'm a 9.5 in dunks wide foot, should I get the same size in these?

Screenshot_2023-04-04-17-40-25-95_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg Screenshot_2023-04-04-17-40-08-08_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Purchase the grey ones off NB.com in various sizes, see which one fits then return the rest. I always do this. Free shipping and free returns

Back
Top Bottom