Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

About to cop my first NBs and can't decide which one to get. I'm a 9.5 in dunks wide foot, should I get the same size in these?

Screenshot_2023-04-04-17-40-25-95_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg Screenshot_2023-04-04-17-40-08-08_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
I got the gray pair myself. I'm a 9 in Dunk SBs and Jordan 1's (have a bit of wiggle room in the toes), go half size down.

Or do what kip2mylou kip2mylou suggested.

The New Balance outlet store in Jersey Gardens has been carrying various FSRs of various Teddy releases , last time I went they had a few V3s and V1s…but they are always retail and you cannot use any store promotion towards them.

The New Balance outlet store in Jersey Gardens has been carrying various FSRs of various Teddy releases , last time I went they had a few V3s and V1s…but they are always retail and you cannot use any store promotion towards them.
Lol I was just thinking about dropping by. Which cw V3 did they have?

I went to the factory store here in Boston like a month ago and they had a few pairs of Teddy v3, the yellow and blue bodegas, a few pairs of 2002r, and some 550s
They had buy 1 get 1 40% off and I was tempted to grab some stuff but I was just there to get gym shorts

I should have gotten the burgundy and yellow 992/3 when they had them there before

NB is still not a thing in NW...everytime I go to NB store and they would ask me what I wear 😂
Nah it is amongst the real sneaker community. I grew up in South Seattle and live in Renton now. Folks at the NB store are just trying to pay bills haha, it's rarely like going into Nike and Adidas stores where staff are enthusiasts.

Lol I was just thinking about dropping by. Which cw V3 did they have?
They had 990WB3 , the white , blue and black pair …and the V1 macadamia color. Also had some random sizes of all grey 990v5s and random pairs of bodega 574s and Gr 650s.

As soon as you walk in they have a little stand in front of the checkout ..that’s where all their limited stuff is ..you just have to ask for sizes

They had 990WB3 , the white , blue and black pair …and the V1 macadamia color. Also had some random sizes of all grey 990v5s and random pairs of bodega 574s and Gr 650s.

As soon as you walk in they have a little stand in front of the checkout ..that’s where all their limited stuff is ..you just have to ask for sizes
Good looks. Ima drop by on friday

I went to the factory store here in Boston like a month ago and they had a few pairs of Teddy v3, the yellow and blue bodegas, a few pairs of 2002r, and some 550s
They had buy 1 get 1 40% off and I was tempted to grab some stuff but I was just there to get gym shorts

I should have gotten the burgundy and yellow 992/3 when they had them there before

Went by there last week and had pretty much the same thing.

They also had a lot of Joe Fresh Goods 574's/Conversations...

Back
Top Bottom