Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^1600's are soooo comfortable. I ordered from CT but atmos originally had them and my size has been sold out for awhile. Def one of my favorite NB'sI own.

atmos should not be allowed within 100 km of a NB. they totally ruin any shoe they do a colourway on

anyone know any stores that r getting the 850s?

new-balance-m850-feature-3.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jamesyo

your thinking of a diff colourway i think.

what 575? england or asian made? depending on the CW of the 575 i would probs go the 670
England I think. They're the olive/neon ones. I'm also feeling the black 575's with blue accents, I saw some pics that made thoselook pretty nice:

http://www.crookedtongues...alance/running/186/m575/

You're right, I think I had these 1600's in mind:

http://www.crookedtongues.../running/528/nb-jp-1600/

Anyone know how the 670's run and feel? I got the sense that 575's run big, but how about 670's?

That 850 colorway reminds me of the "Clerks" 577's.

they were readily available on ebay. stores here in aus have them. not sure about USA. the uk/eu stores like ryouki and CT will have them also

ah yeah i know hte 575 you are thinking of. you should get the CT 575 "black bart" my favourite 575 next to the beinghunted's.

i find them all to fit pretty much true to size but everyones foot is different. they fit esentially the same as a 576

Yeah, those are the ones I'm talking about. I didn't realize they had a nickname.

If I ever come across a bunch of shoes I want off of CT, I might pull the trigger to take advantage of the extra "free" shipping.

you hsould have bought them at the start of the year when they had the 30% off sale.

glad I came and checked in here. I love me some NBs but as folks have said we do not get the best of them in the US. and if we did, I know we would never seethem in PDX.
anyhow, these ones came out some time ago but I would pay a pretty penny to add them to my collection...

any euro heads have these in their collection?

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

glad I came and checked in here. I love me some NBs but as folks have said we do not get the best of them in the US. and if we did, I know we would never see them in PDX.
anyhow, these ones came out some time ago but I would pay a pretty penny to add them to my collection...

i just sold a pair. still have mine though. i need the orange

Originally Posted by AJ27526

thoughts on the 580?

never owned a pair, but I like this colorway:
purplemt580.jpg

i hate the mt580. 575 is a better option.

also how do i multi quote? lol

Originally Posted by jamesyo

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

glad I came and checked in here. I love me some NBs but as folks have said we do not get the best of them in the US. and if we did, I know we would never see them in PDX.

i just sold a pair. still have mine though. i need the orange
lucky dude. do they that look good in person? I'm guessing they never released in the US and I've never seen them on the bay orelsewhere.
I know they would be dirt magnets but man something about that colorway is def (minty) fresh!

they are great mate. last of the 1500's to have the true shape as well. (as the og sole mould was broken)

I have got a couple of New Balance links I came across, so I am going to put each New Balance link I came across as a new post to this New Balance Thread. Hereis the first:
http://sneakernews.com/2009/03/12/beams-plus-x-new-balance-m990-ex-10th-anniversary-edition/
1372532_b_51.jpg

In commemoration of the 10 year anniversary of its first release, Japanese brand Beams Plus added their touch to the New Balance M990 EX. At first glance,this one appears similar to many other NB runners. It's the little details that really take this one over the top: rich grey suede finds precisionstitching binding it to tonal mesh inserts. A turquoise outline on the 'N' side panel logo offers a subtle contrast and compliments the appearance ofa bright orange N on the lace stay. The left and right heels are adorned with '1990′ and '2009′, respectively, so you'll never forget theoccasion. These make a great addition to the toned down attire you're going to cop this year, so head over to Beams' Online Shop to get yours now.

1372532_b_7.jpg

1372532_b_6.jpg

1372532_b_33.jpg

1372532_b_32.jpg

Here is my 2nd post:
http://www.nicekicks.com/2009/03/new-balance-mt576-frat-mita/[table][tr][td] Earlier today, we showed you an exclusive collaboration between Japanese market Beam Plus and New Balance. Obviously, it is a very subtle yet stylish sneaker; however, if you are looking for attention and are trying to turn heads, check out the latest New Balance collaboration involving the MT576S.
This sneaker is also the product of a collaboration between New Balance, Mita and creative collective FRAT. It contains an imprinted "Shi-mei-nawa" rope design and a bamboo rake motif on the tongue. Supposedly, this motif represents good fortune. Last but not least, it also possesses a glow-in-the-dark Ying & Yang symbol in representation of 'day and night' to the FRAT collective. Via Freshness.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
frat-mita-nb-1.jpg

Mita x Frat x New Balance MT576S

frat-mita-nb-2.jpg

frat-mita-nb-3.jpg

frat-mita-nb-4.jpg

frat-mita-nb-5.jpg

frat-mita-nb-6.jpg

frat-mita-nb-7.jpg

frat-mita-nb-8.jpg

the first is a decent colourway but ruined by a horrid shape.

second is absolutely terrible.

when some good new NB's get annouced ill post them lol.

be on the look out for some nice 577's this year

^Those are rad. I hope NB isn't doing fusion models just cause Nike is. And I have the Blk/purp MT580's and they're comfortable and i like theway they look. Can't beat 'em for $90. Anyone here have the 24Kilates colab??

Back
Top Bottom