Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

​
Thanks bruh bruh! 
nthat.gif
 ​
Yeah you should've ordered 2 pairs with that deal. My two pairs came out to $255 after Florida State Tax (I didnt even use my Ebates account either). If I were you I would mos def pull the trigger on that pair you have in mind. I think this color wheel is going to update at any moment this month. 
nerd.gif
 I was really happy with all of my Perf Toes. NB1 program really did a better job on quality of materials and build/craftmanship since February. 
pimp.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Thanks bruh bruh! :nthat:

Yeah you should've ordered 2 pairs with that deal. My two pairs came out to $255 after Florida State Tax (I didnt even use my Ebates account either). If I were you I would mos def pull the trigger on that pair you have in mind. I think this color wheel is going to update at any moment this month. :nerd:  I was really happy with all of my Perf Toes. NB1 program really did a better job on quality of materials and build/craftmanship since February. :pimp:  ​

Yeah I just ordered it using the puddles code.
Hopefully I don't **** it up and regret not ordering a dusty blossom pair.
Def seems like a new color wheel should be coming out soon. Hopefully we get some totally different colors like browns, greens and blues.

Yessir! I would love for NB1 to put earth tones color and a coral tone color out. With at least 1 solid base sole option. Also, I would love for them to drop a Horween leather or Denim option again. 
pimp.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Imagine the possibilities if we could mix and match suede, nubuck and leather on the same shoe.

@qooman

excellent NoVoidPlus 576 ! Back when collabs were super limited numbers and they would still sit around for weeks and months. 
nb are underdog befrore 2004  and then  ct576 open collaboration gate  .... nbuk use so many good leathers in old times . 

all carbon 576 , Einstein 576 , stingray sample 576 are still impressed me the most . 

I just got my M998RF CNS and it seems to have a bunch dust on the suede in the back and some on the rest of the shoe (nubuck)

What would be the best way to get it all out without ruining the suede?

nb are underdog befrore 2004  and then  ct576 open collaboration gate  .... nbuk use so many good leathers in old times . 
all carbon 576 , Einstein 576 , stingray sample 576 are still impressed me the most . 

All carbon 576!!!
Do you remember what is the model id of it?
Or just sample pair?

My pairs came in today. Very happy with them. One pair dedicated to my daughter and one to my son. Quality and construction looks good to me. Lettering on the tongue of one of the pink shoes is a little funky but all I'm all no complaints. Still shocked at how quick they turn them around. Ordered last Thursday and here today.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Premier 998 fits like other 998s? A seller on eBay says they fit big. I typically wear an 11.5, and I have GOAT credit but only a size 11 is available.

Do you normally size down at all? I think I'm an actual 10.5, but wear an 11 in almost everything. A lot of people told me I should go down .5 for 998s. I didn't want to risk it, so I got the 11 in the "Premiers". They feel as if I could have gone down a half size. I think it depends on how tight you like them. The 11s work, but I definetly had a little extra length and I was sliding around a little in the shoe. I would prefer a slightly snugged fit. I don't have any other 998s yet, but I would probably try a .5 down just to see.

All carbon 576!!!
Do you remember what is the model id of it?
Or just sample pair?

That pair belongs to my boy Steve Bryden. He was working with CT at the time and had that pair sampled on one of the Flimby factory trips.
Some of the best trips I've ever been a part of.

damn cuban beee in the house !!

i still have those CT 991's with your autograph on the box. definitely one of my holiest of grails.

Back
Top Bottom