Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What's this Concepts x NB coming out on the 19th?
nerd.gif

I really hope it's a better silhouette than the 990V2 they just did. I can not get into that model at all. 

That pair belongs to my boy Steve Bryden. He was working with CT at the time and had that pair sampled on one of the Flimby factory trips.
Some of the best trips I've ever been a part of.

damn cuban beee in the house !!

i still have those CT 991's with your autograph on the box. definitely one of my holiest of grails.
@cubanbeee  you need to educate me on who you are because if @newbalance365  is excited about you posting it must mean you are a OG NB collector
nthat.gif

Pardon me as I am still fairly new to NBs (only been collecting NB seriously since 2013).

Cuban just an OG in general.

A true artist in the community

Do you normally size down at all? I think I'm an actual 10.5, but wear an 11 in almost everything. A lot of people told me I should go down .5 for 998s. I didn't want to risk it, so I got the 11 in the "Premiers". They feel as if I could have gone down a half size. I think it depends on how tight you like them. The 11s work, but I definetly had a little extra length and I was sliding around a little in the shoe. I would prefer a slightly snugged fit. I don't have any other 998s yet, but I would probably try a .5 down just to see.
Nah, I would say 11.5 is my TTS. The thing about NBs is that I always feel like I could go down a .5 size but the area that goes across the top front of my foot, right behind the toes is always snug so I am scared to size down. But my Cyclades are an 11.5 and they fit a little loose, especially in the heel area but I think that's due to the leather liner.

oh ****

I love cncpts x nb most of the time

looks like it could be a trail shoe though which I'm not really about but we'll see

Back
Top Bottom