Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm honestly shocked at what I found on NordstromRack.

990N size 11 & 12 for $105. Absolute staple in my NB collection. I can't believe you can still find these through an online retailer. I thought they were long gone.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/1928754/new-balance-stability-running-sneaker?color=NAVY

1400CSP

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/2042809/new-balance-1400-sneaker?color=GREY-WHITE

There's a few other 996, 997, 998 & 1300's for the cheap.

Hanon dropped the Cumbrian Flag pack. Just grabbed the 1500's for around $155 shipped. Perfect pair for the summer months.

Last edited:
One of my favorites.

I don't know if this is the place to ask but anybody know any spot(Tri-state area), expert or someone trustworthy I can send my new balance to get soles painted? 

Last edited:
I think when I asked a while ago (I asked about the Gentleman's Choice) people said they ran TTS. I think people said they were a little snug, but fine. Take that for what you will. Hope that helps.

Are you wondering where you can get the "Yard Pack" 1500s below retail or 1500s in general?

Hey thanks for the answer. :smile:

Yeah im looking for 1500s in general :smile:

First pair of Nb1's I did with the promo has arrived. Ronnie inspired of course. Check out the second pic, the left toe has a 'scar' that I couldn't get out with a suede eraser, think they would do anything about that?
My NB1's have that same glue mark on the crease, I doubt NB will do anything for you on that just part of the game honestly when it comes to handmade and suede. What colors did you use on these is that powder or brown?

I'm not incredibly familiar with NB, and wanted to know if NB has models other than 998 & 997.5 with the same top quality and comfort?

First pair of Nb1's I did with the promo has arrived. Ronnie inspired of course. Check out the second pic, the left toe has a 'scar' that I couldn't get out with a suede eraser, think they would do anything about that?
I also did a Salmon toe pair, but never wore them because for awhile I've been looking to see who can paint the soles. I'll post pics of the sneakers look when I get home...

Them volcano's came out real good...

I'm not incredibly familiar with NB, and wanted to know if NB has models other than 998 & 997.5 with the same top quality and comfort?
besides the ones already mentioned: 990v1, 990v2, 991, 993, 996, 576, 577, 585, 670, 770, 1700. anything made in US or UK

NB fam with the 997JOL, could you let me know if they fit slightly bigger than regular 997s?

997s with leather liners like the Concepts 997s, which for me fit half size bigger. JCrew Butterscotch fits half size bigger for me too.

Thanks!

NB fam with the 997JOL, could you let me know if they fit slightly bigger than regular 997s?

997s with leather liners like the Concepts 997s, which for me fit half size bigger. JCrew Butterscotch fits half size bigger for me too.

Thanks!
can't help on sizing but they had those scattered on the clearance rack at the brighton, massachussets outlet at $100 i think. shape was pretty jacked

Missed out on a pair of the "Bespoke Authors" or whatever on eBay.....shucks (they are the 998s with like a different color around the edges of leather)

Back
Top Bottom