Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@max90
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Just logged in to see if they have big boy sizes available but nothing above an 11. Must be a mistake, no way they sold out of those sizes that quickly...

I went ahead and copped a 10.5. $15 shipping really frustrates me, but better safe than sorry I guess. 

Did you go TTS?

I think they recommended TTS in their Insta.
I went with my normal 997/998 size. I don't have a wide foot so I think they'll be ok. Maybe a little snug, but I plan on wearing them without socks anyways

Not a fan of the model but holy hell that box tho
The packaging is really nifty. I'm not going to go out of my way to cop but if I happen to be in the area and get a chance to buy the shoes I think I'll pull the trigger. That box tipped me over for sure, lol.

Got my Cumbrian 1500 yesterday, too(thanks tyrhung). I also wanted the 770, but can't find a size 12 online...

Did anybody get the 574 Terry cloth pack?
http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F05%2Fnew-balance-574-terry-cloth-pack-1.jpg

Red pair looking like Nike air max 1...

Last edited:
Got my Cumbrian 1500 yesterday, too(thanks tyrhung). I also wanted the 770, but can't find a size 12 online...

Did anybody get the 574 Terry cloth pack?

Red pair looking like Nike air max 1...

Be patient on the 770's. I'm pretty sure Well Gosh and Hanon sold pairs early by accident and then pulled them.

End and Hanon posted the pack on IG with a June 3rd release date.

Back
Top Bottom