Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I have them and am so happy I copped when they released. They're extremely comfortable and very light. They're the perfect summer shoe imo. They get a ton of looks and compliments too. 
Thanks mate. Definitely need to keep an eye on Concepts. Bet they will restock some point this year 

My guess is they'll be out the end of this week or next week latest. Once he starts teasing them on IG it usually indicates that a release is right around the corner.

I'm curious to see how many of those N logos they come with- I really hope they have complete sets of 4 for each color offered instead of 1 of each. Though I love the archipelagos the mismatched N's kinda drive me nuts. Also curious to see how many laces these come with. 

My guess is they'll be out the end of this week or next week latest. Once he starts teasing them on IG it usually indicates that a release is right around the corner.

I'm curious to see how many of those N logos they come with- I really hope they have complete sets of 4 for each color offered instead of 1 of each. Though I love the archipelagos the mismatched N's kinda drive me nuts. Also curious to see how many laces these come with. 

We need more N logos, esp the salmon ones. I hope it won't be too difficult to cope.....definitely don't wanna pay ransom to resellers....

We need more N logos, esp the salmon ones. I hope it won't be too difficult to cope.....definitely don't wanna pay ransom to resellers....

I'mma be ready folk. Looking fresh when the FEDS watching. :pimp:

The 574S is looking good. Price will be a determining factor for me though. Ronnie loves to overcharge. 

Last edited:
LPU. Surprised to find my size sitting at retail.

Sneaker News just posted that the upcoming Ronnie Collab is a collab with both DSM and Comme des garçons - can anyone confirm this is true?

Sneaker News just posted that the upcoming Ronnie Collab is a collab with both DSM and Comme des garçons - can anyone confirm this is true?

People tend to associate DSM/ CDG as one entity, but judging by the pics we've seen of the shoe, I see no indication that it's both. I see DSM/ RF branding on the insole but nothing with CDG anywhere. Just a guess.

Just sharing.. I need a 8.5 I think
Are you normally an 8.5? I actually just tried on the 990v4 for the first time today (an hour ago, actually). Wanted to try them on in-store before I scooped a deal online. They are super comfy... not sure what you wear on other models but I tried them on in my 11.5 and they were perfect (same size as 997/998 with the exception of leather-lined 997s which fit way too big for me). Hope that helps with sizing.

Yeah I'm 8.5 in 998/997, damn just a half size a way. A bill and some change for those beauts..
Dang. I'll keep an eye out... I've seen an 8.5 in these before on sale but had no idea you were looking. Sizes are drying up in these pretty quickly. 

Back
Top Bottom