Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anybody know of any shops or outlets with eh 997BEXP Horween

Dang. I'll keep an eye out... I've seen an 8.5 in these before on sale but had no idea you were looking. Sizes are drying up in these pretty quickly. 
If you go to the outlet and see the 997jol in a 8 lmk!!! :smile:

Anybody know of any shops or outlets with eh 997BEXP Horween

If you go to the outlet and see the 997jol in a 8 lmk!!! :smile:
Sizes in the BEXP dried up a while ago and size 8 is especially a tough find... good luck finding one, I'll keep an eye out. They only had the JOL in sizes 9 and up (went yesterday).

Not BEXP but the best deal i saw for 997BKR at USD192 pre ship using code SUMMER20.

Last edited:
Are you normally an 8.5? I actually just tried on the 990v4 for the first time today (an hour ago, actually). Wanted to try them on in-store before I scooped a deal online. They are super comfy... not sure what you wear on other models but I tried them on in my 11.5 and they were perfect (same size as 997/998 with the exception of leather-lined 997s which fit way too big for me). Hope that helps with sizing.

I want the 990NC4, do you think the cheapest I can get them for would be from Notre?

I want the 990NC4, do you think the cheapest I can get them for would be from Notre?
Right now, for sure. Doesn't it come out to a little over $120 shipped? Great price, IMO. At the outlets none of the 990V4s go on sale.

The great thing about the 990V4 is that it's available pretty much everywhere unlike the other miUSA GRs. The bad thing is that it sells out pretty quickly when it goes on sale. I've seen the model pop up (including the nimbus cloud iteration) on all sorts of websites that don't get any other miUSA NBs and they run out pretty quickly. I think you can definitely wait for them to drop in price (even on Notre) but if you want 'em now I'd grab them considering you can use the code and get free shipping.

Right now, for sure. Doesn't it come out to a little over $120 shipped? Great price, IMO. At the outlets none of the 990V4s go on sale.

The great thing about the 990V4 is that it's available pretty much everywhere unlike the other miUSA GRs. The bad thing is that it sells out pretty quickly when it goes on sale. I've seen the model pop up (including the nimbus cloud iteration) on all sorts of websites that don't get any other miUSA NBs and they run out pretty quickly. I think you can definitely wait for them to drop in price (even on Notre) but if you want 'em now I'd grab them considering you can use the code and get free shipping.

Repped. Do you think that coupon code can be combined with their newsletter discount as well?

Sizes in the BEXP dried up a while ago and size 8 is especially a tough find... good luck finding one, I'll keep an eye out. They only had the JOL in sizes 9 and up (went yesterday).
Yeah....As usual my drug, gambling, drinking, and stripper ran over so my kicks budget was shot to hell at that time. Ebay has a few up for $280!! Anybody have a pair of 998BEXP? Thoughts? 
Not BEXP but the best deal i saw for 997BKR at USD192 pre ship using code SUMMER20.
TY bro! I have these and love love them that is why I am gunning for the 997BEXP ...come on ya'll!! Need a US8!! 

Might cop the white off Bait.

Ronnie's remind me of the lotto shoes I wore in the mid 80's. Which then reminds me of the clean, all white K Swiss I used to rock which the girls loved.

Last edited:
I wanna say that's just a high gloss finish at the heel giving that illusion, judging from the black pair and the red at the heel on that cw. 

Disappointment.
Man...QC has been a deterrent ever since I received both Mykonos/Cyclades with toe dents. The shape on them weren't the sharpest+ toe dentz+ retail price...c'mon...keeping my $ off miUSA until quality shapes up.

Last edited:
Disappointment.
Bummer... doesn't surprise me, though. NB's quality control has taken a nosedive IMO. 
Man...QC has been a deterrent ever since I received both Mykonos/Cyclades with toe dents. The shape on them weren't the sharpest+ toe dentz+ retail price...c'mon...keeping my $ off miUSA until quality shapes up.
That's really surprising. Both my Ronnie 997.5 pairs were flawless. Wearing the Archipelagos this week actually and I love them.

Back
Top Bottom