Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Apologies, typo.

I'm not sure if I feel it's misleading, still think it's cool to have interchangeable N's especially when different colors are different materials. Nice touch.
Word, I hear you. I guess I'm just confused as to whether there are actually 28 N's or not. The description on the Kith site is unclear (and the pictures don't help either as they only show a certain number of N's). One of their IG posts, however, do state that they will come with 28 different N logos. We'll see what happens!

Also, not sure if anyone has seen that there's something going down at Flimby for the 35th Anniversary. Wonder what they got cooking...

Word, I hear you. I guess I'm just confused as to whether there are actually 28 N's or not. The description on the Kith site is unclear (and the pictures don't help either as they only show a certain number of N's). One of their IG posts, however, do state that they will come with 28 different N logos. We'll see what happens!

Also, not sure if anyone has seen that there's something going down at Flimby for the 35th Anniversary. Wonder what they got cooking...

Haha damn think about it: if they had 28 different N's and we're to assume there are 4 of each color for medial/ lateral of each shoe then the shoes come packaged with 112 N's!

$160 + $10 Shipping

I'm out
smile.gif
not to mention 16 bucks tax for NYers

well thank you whoever posted $99 990sr4... but undefeated canceled without warning.. and i'm assuming it's not because of not having stock but a pricing error as it's now $132 before shipping. **** them for not honoring it.

If anyone cares or is following this. They emailed me saying I requested cancellation which I absolutely did not. So after biting the bullet and eating a $25 shipping fee which I think is outrageous in 2017, they go ahead and cancel and blame me for it. If they don't make it right, I guess yet another boutique I won't be supporting anymore.

I really would like a detailed breakdown of the "N's" included. For example if i get the grey will i get 2 Flamingo "N's" or just one? Looking at the pic it seems like one which would present a problem. Wondering also are they selling individual "N's"?

Looks like there's 12 N's visible in the box, assuming that there's a matching pair underneath, for 24, plus 4 N's already on the shoes...it could mean we get 28 N's.

I'm liking the gray pair a lot, I think I'm going to cop. I wear 10's in MiUSA pairs but for the four Asian made 574's I own I wear 10.5. I think I'll stick to size 10 for these.

Heads up, 997BKR on sale at Sneaker Politics, extra 20% off code "4th" makes it out to $168 before shipping. Tons of sizes left and easily best deal I've seen for these thus far. @ohwussup  weren't you looking for a pair? They got your 8.5 in stock.

https://sneakerpolitics.com/collect...n-leather-co-x-new-balance-m997bkr-beige-grey

Really liking these joints right here out of the pack.. Still probably going to pass on them though.​
 ​
I admire your patience, homie. I really hope it pays off when you move into your new place 
nerd.gif

Looks like there's 12 N's visible in the box, assuming that there's a matching pair underneath, for 24, plus 4 N's already on the shoes...it could mean we get 28 N's.

I'm liking the gray pair a lot, I think I'm going to cop. I wear 10's in MiUSA pairs but for the four Asian made 574's I own I wear 10.5. I think I'll stick to size 10 for these.
Repped purely because this has been the most helpful post, lol. Not sure why I didn't think of this. If this is true and they have at least 2 of each N then I am okay with that because it means I can purchase 2 pairs (leaning towards blue and grey at the moment) and will have full sets of each color. Although I loved the Archipelagos the mismatched N's kinda drive me nuts. That salmon/flamingo N on the grey is pure fuego and would look dope on both shoes 
nthat.gif

Also, I haven't forgotten about the fact that Kith didn't send me a freaking box for the Cyclades (along with no socks initially), lol. I swear if my pair comes without the special box and N's and they refuse to accept a return I will lose my mind.

Heads up, 997BKR on sale at Sneaker Politics, extra 20% off code "4th" makes it out to $168 before shipping. Tons of sizes left and easily best deal I've seen for these thus far. @ohwussup
 weren't you looking for a pair? They got your 8.5 in stock.

https://sneakerpolitics.com/collect...n-leather-co-x-new-balance-m997bkr-beige-grey

I admire your patience, homie. I really hope it pays off when you move into your new place :nerd:

Repped purely because this has been the most helpful post, lol. Not sure why I didn't think of this. If this is true and they have at least 2 of each N then I am okay with that because it means I can purchase 2 pairs (leaning towards blue and grey at the moment) and will have full sets of each color. Although I loved the Archipelagos the mismatched N's kinda drive me nuts. That salmon/flamingo N on the grey is pure fuego and would look dope on both shoes :nthat:  

Also, I haven't forgotten about the fact that Kith didn't send me a freaking box for the Cyclades (along with no socks initially), lol. I swear if my pair comes without the special box and N's and they refuse to accept a return I will lose my mind.
Repped but I got those a while back. I'm currently looking for 990kbm2 and the 990sr4.. and also the yard pack 577 but probably will never own it as I remember hanon having it for something like $90

No experience with KITH and DSM, which one is more reliable and would be easier to cop the 574S?

No experience with KITH and DSM, which one is more reliable and would be easier to cop the 574S?
^^^Kith is a bit more reliable, but bots are bots.

Im skipping on this release and holding out till price drops. Probably getting the GRs before these.

Repped for the deal, couldn't pull the trigger though.. $80 for overseas shipping

I use forwarder if the overseas shipping is exorbitant. For sneaker politics my shipping will be USD12 by SP + USD13-15 by forwarder to my door, in SINGAPORE.

^^^Kith is a bit more reliable, but bots are bots.

Im skipping on this release and holding out till price drops. Probably getting the GRs before these.
i hate bots but now i want to try it lol. 

i am more a GR collector for nb and i rarely go for collab becoz of the price tag. but i am impressed by this release

Back
Top Bottom