Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did we get a confirmation that Kennedy’s are dropping outside of complexcon?

What’s the early resell lookin like on these?

Anyone tried on the new 999? Fit same? Toe box looks smaller I’m thinkin they fit a little tighter than previous 999

I saw an IG comment from someone with insider connections telling people to wait until December. I can’t imagine both pairs are a complex con exclusive. Pretty sure me and the rest of the Bay State natives would be royally pissed that a Hyannis colorway would only be sold in Cali.

Anyone tried on the new 999? Fit same? Toe box looks smaller I’m thinkin they fit a little tighter than previous 999

I took the same size as my other miASIA 999s which is similar to my 997 size but .5 up from my 998 size. Toebox is a little lower compared to miASIA 999 but to me they fit pretty much the same.

coulda sworn they were releasing online too

Whoever recommended the cedar tree's to break in the suede on my 997crg's that fit tight.. thank you! It worked.

Also, is 999 sizing same as 998?

Wonder if the Kennedys were an easy grab at ComplexCon today with all the hoopla geared towards the Undftd 97s and NERD NMDs

53344475-607A-4121-9181-FF05AFDD66C5.jpeg
Straight to feet. Last Saturday I had a bid on these for $210 now I got 2 pairs for the low. Pretty good.
If I didn’t see this pic I would’ve been ok emotionally by passing on these. Now you dudes might have to keep an eye out for my absence :lol:

Just came back from the NB Factory Outlet Store in Destin. Picked up these MR993GL and this super dope New Balance Navy Hoody & a pair of W420CK3 for my shawtyboo. Y'all weren't lying about the comfort. :nthat:

IMG_20171104_193431.jpg

Grab the black 993 from joes NB outlet when they have them for 50-60 bucks....seriously one of my most worn pairs.

Grab the black 993 from joes NB outlet when they have them for 50-60 bucks....seriously one of my most worn pairs.

Bet! :nthat:
I wanted to grab the Navy 993's, but had to draw the line somewhere with the holiday season gearing up. I'll be :nerd: on the black joints.​

Had to capture it when I saw it. Was pissed and amused at the same time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-05-01-04-21.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-05-01-04-21.png
    860.3 KB · Views: 114
@ Owners of the Packers 999 Camel...TTS, over all quality of shoe, Ebay fro $109 with special packaging seems like an insta purchase to me but just need a bit of feedback. Thanks ya'll

If I didn’t see this pic I would’ve been ok emotionally by passing on these. Now you dudes might have to keep an eye out for my absence :lol:

Haha. I feel responsible so I may have to set up weekly wellness checks. Be safe my friend.

Not sure if you guys have peeped Stockx... resell prices for the Concepts 999's are hilarious. lmfao...

@ Owners of the Packers 999 Camel...TTS, over all quality of shoe, Ebay fro $109 with special packaging seems like an insta purchase to me but just need a bit of feedback. Thanks ya'll

For me, TTS would have been the way to go. I went half size down and I have to take the insole out if I'm going to be wearing them for any real amount of time. $109 is a steak for these. I was really impressed with them in hand.

Not sure if you guys have peeped Stockx... resell prices for the Concepts 999's are hilarious. lmfao...

The last 5 sales on the original Kennedy release were $1,000+. I wasn't into NBs at all when these originally came out, but was there an enormous amount of hype or a crazy story behind them? I get the hype around Jordans or other Nikes that have a lot of history behind them (for some), but 1k is mind blowing.

Back
Top Bottom