Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

:lol:

I think he trying to say these (Dirty Martini) joints.. Those cns joints are his worst 998 Collab.

http_%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F10%2Ftodd-snyder-new-balance-dirty-martini-998-1.jpg

990v2 would be amazing, excited to see what Aaron can cook up.
Hope he goes full dad shoe on us.

Think quite a few people saw the butterscotch link here and put on ebay, also saw some on IG. I don't really like that cw so no harm, but hope people wanting them find a way

Dang ordered 2 butterscotches and canceled one regrets... great price. Shout out to original poster. I've gotten 997s at ross for $30 tho...

But did other people get their pairs in j crew boxes?

Dang ordered 2 butterscotches and canceled one regrets... great price. Shout out to original poster. I've gotten 997s at ross for $30 tho...

But did other people get their pairs in j crew boxes?
i ordered a few pairs and 1 came in a jcrew replacement box

Think quite a few people saw the butterscotch link here and put on ebay, also saw some on IG. I don't really like that cw so no harm, but hope people wanting them find a way
Never liked it either, jcrew stock pic looks awful but these on-foot photos in here make them look much better.

Quality and craftsmanship has changed so much over the years dating back to 2011-2012 (on the USA models.. however new balance UK is on fire from my point of view)
20171107_171440_001.jpg

How are the Wings & Horns 580s quality/fit wise? Only NB I have right now are some miUK 1500s that I'm loving so far
i usually go down .5 compared to my 1500 size. if you're talking about the mt580wh (the first 580 collab with wings and horns) that's what i would recommend. no clue about these deconstructed joints though...

My Mitas came in today with an imperfection. Can’t be effed to deal with the hassle of returns/exchanges.

Disappointed in Extra Butter.

Back
Top Bottom