Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

jjlincoln15 jjlincoln15

True word . i also use 1500 grits of sandpaper to remove stubborn stains .

must be 1500 or higher , low number sandpaper will ruined the suede .

Last edited:
Stance 247s @ rack, with the right box & socks. Comfy as **** but that knit wraps funny (ugly, kills shape) for me so I had to pass. I think $70
IMAG0754.jpg

They’re labeled exempt from any coupons on jimmy jazz at the moment. If they go up on nb.com I can’t imagine them being excluded though.

All 990s are excluded from discounts on NB's own website so it's pretty much retail or bust if you want 'em anytime soon. They'll eventually go on sale at Jimmy Jazz if they sit for a while. It'll just be a while and sizes may run out eventually.

All 990s are excluded from discounts on NB's own website so it's pretty much retail or bust if you want 'em anytime soon. They'll eventually go on sale at Jimmy Jazz if they sit for a while. It'll just be a while and sizes may run out eventually.
Ah, I thought he was referring to the black panther 574S, my b.

NB is missing out on 990 sales with them not being available to purchase with coupon code, IMO.

Doubtful; that’s their signature running/ lifestyle shoe and although I don’t want to admit this because I love them, I do see seniors wearing v4 too lol.
lol I do too. But every time I see a new colorway or when I go to buy specifically a pair of v4s it’s never with NB because I’m not paying retail no matter how many points they’re going to be giving me. I’d be buying two pair at a time if they included them with coupons deals.

lol I do too. But every time I see a new colorway or when I go to buy specifically a pair of v4s it’s never with NB because I’m not paying retail no matter how many points they’re going to be giving me. I’d be buying two pair at a time if they included them with coupons deals.
Yeah I completely agree with you. My NC4 I got for $90 shipped, same with my NV4 and even SC4 I got under retail. I get jealous when I see some you in here taking advantage of the NB rewards program but too much money goes into it.

Yeah I completely agree with you. My NC4 I got for $90 shipped, same with my NV4 and even SC4 I got under retail. I get jealous when I see some you in here taking advantage of the NB rewards program but too much money goes into it.
When I first found out about the program I had that jealousy but the more I thought about the dollars spent to get to the point of free NB1s or 574s it seems like more was spent to get those points versus buying those pairs outright.

Back
Top Bottom