Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yep they're stock shows something like 9-11 pairs each but they told me 1 pair of 8.5 and 9 at least.

Looks like you and me are in a battle.. but I told them I don't want it if it has them black marks
I'll gladly take the black marks. I should be able to clean them off. If not, I'm gonna rock them so it doesn't really matter to me.

770CF today
770CF2151.jpg
770CF2151.jpg

While I like my 1500CF, the 770CF looks far better with that colorway. I kind of wish I copped those instead.

NB taking their sweet time with my NB1s lol. Ordered last Friday night and I still haven't heard anything.....hopefully tonight they ship. Getting anxious and excited....I hope they don't cancel on my like with the NB1 574s

Not sure about ohwussup ohwussup but I just got shipping confirmation on the stussys from solestop. Thanks for the heads up; I’ve been kicking myself almost daily for not picking these up when they dropped. And I guess thanks to moshepark moshepark too for getting me hooked on v4s lol

Not sure about ohwussup ohwussup but I just got shipping confirmation on the stussys from solestop. Thanks for the heads up; I’ve been kicking myself almost daily for not picking these up when they dropped. And I guess thanks to moshepark moshepark too for getting me hooked on v4s lol

hmm, i got like a pre-shipping email... not really a shipping email with tracking. they must've been lying about stock count then either way

Back
Top Bottom