Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I bought the black panthers from jimmy jazz and wasn't happy with what they looked like in hand. In pictures the black looked more matte with a little shine once it hit the light, but in hand there is a significant amount of what I can only describe as glitter or sparkle around the toe and sides. Not really my cup of tea.

Jimmy Jazz sold out my size quick so I was just wondering whether to pull the trigger on NB or wait for price drop. Also, the pictures on NB are way different from JJ pictures. They look better on JJ

Jimmy Jazz sold out my size quick so I was just wondering whether to pull the trigger on NB or wait for price drop. Also, the pictures on NB are way different from JJ pictures. They look better on JJ
They look better on jimmy jazz, but nb's images are more accurate. They still don't really account for the shimmer, though.

3AD049E1-B13F-41FC-B1E9-92A63F443F84.jpeg
A8E0394D-D223-4329-94C6-1EF03A3E8907.jpeg
58381BB8-2F75-47D9-A501-79934040FE1B.jpeg

Hilltop blues today.

I kind of agree but I also copy colorways onto the 998 all the time so I guess I can't really judge
Haha! Point taken. I guess I just wish the colorways were done on a better model. I'm just not into the 574, especially the made in Asia pairs.

Back
Top Bottom