Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Broke out my Stussy 990s tonight. Feel more comfortable than my GL4s but it's also a half size up since it was the only size left on the site. Glad to have a pair. The pic above of the blue Hyannis has me wanting to break my pair out but I have so many other NBs I like to rock right now

Copped the navy 30th anny 576's off Hanon with the Easter code. Certainly not the deepest discount, but a saving nonetheless - and I've copped nothing in aaaaaages.

Some pics online have sleek toeboxes and others not so much. Praying to the shape gods I get lucky!

CEC057AF-9489-4B21-B9CD-4372BC7DA269.jpeg

998GRB for today. Prob my top 998 GR.

Your GRB's are PIFF!!! :pimp:

Easter
Copped the navy 30th anny 576's off Hanon with the Easter code. Certainly not the deepest discount, but a saving nonetheless - and I've copped nothing in aaaaaages.

Some pics online have sleek toeboxes and others not so much. Praying to the shape gods I get lucky!

Easter Code?

Easter

Easter Code?

Oops, sorry!
It's GJZ9ZWDD4BXK for 25% off. Not sure what it works on, but it seems to still be valid.

Haven't bought anything off Hanon for ages, but since the new website refresh, it doesn't recognize any of my old login info and needed me to sign up again.. weird.

Oops, sorry!
It's GJZ9ZWDD4BXK for 25% off. Not sure what it works on, but it seems to still be valid.

Haven't bought anything off Hanon for ages, but since the new website refresh, it doesn't recognize any of my old login info and needed me to sign up again.. weird.

Code still works!!! The UK to US shipping sort of kills it.....and I am trying to be more responsible. Did you get the code via email?

If They release in NY I’ll be happy to help out. GL4 too similar so I’m going to pass.
Lol IF they release in NYC... I wouldnt be surprised if thats the only place in the US that gets them. Eventhough 990v4's have been the culture in the DMV since the first release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom