Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

There are sone new codes out there, "umbrella" 10% off $75, "showers" 15% off $125 and "Puddles" 20% off $175. It works for NB1s, but I tried them on the V4s and its a no go.....

What/where is the best price out there for the V4s? Not the grey ones, but like the JP4 and the AF4?

Last edited:
Sneakernews article lists 7 locations for those v4s. NB flagship in NYC and San Fran, FTL in Atlanta, KICKS USA in Philly, two YCMC locations and Shoe Palace in Palo Alto. Someone explain to me how a shoe made in Boston is not releasing in Boston, please.

Edit: Here's the official list, coming April 14th -

New York City, NY – New Balance, 150 5th Ave
Atlanta, GA – Foot Locker, Greenbriar Pkwy SW
Palo Alto, CA – Shoe Palace, 451 University Ave
Philadelphia, PA – Kicks USA, Roosevelt Mall, 2339 Cottman Ave
San Francisco, CA – New Balance, 856 Market St
Washington, D.C. – YCMC, 1060 Brentwood Rd NE
Windsor Mill, MD – YCMC, Security Mall, 6901 Security Blvd

Last edited:
My first 1500...where have you been all my life??
9C48F8EF-29A5-4B94-9A07-78794C69B0FF.jpeg
Had these and kind of regret getting rid of them

Sneakernews article lists 7 locations for those v4s. NB flagship in NYC and San Fran, FTL in Atlanta, KICKS USA in Philly, two YCMC locations and Shoe Palace in Palo Alto. Someone explain to me how a shoe made in Boston is not releasing in Boston, please.

Edit: Here's the official list, coming April 14th -

New York City, NY – New Balance, 150 5th Ave
Atlanta, GA – Foot Locker, Greenbriar Pkwy SW
Palo Alto, CA – Shoe Palace, 451 University Ave
Philadelphia, PA – Kicks USA, Roosevelt Mall, 2339 Cottman Ave
San Francisco, CA – New Balance, 856 Market St
Washington, D.C. – YCMC, 1060 Brentwood Rd NE
Windsor Mill, MD – YCMC, Security Mall, 6901 Security Blvd

looks like Boylston is getting them

Just called both NB locations in Boston. Both employees I spoke to on the phone said they're not getting them on the 14th. So Boston is a bust it seems (for now). I wonder if that NB video on IG was all hype.

drisk34 drisk34 - you copping??

nah, I still havnt hopped on board yet :lol:

Just called both NB locations in Boston. Both employees I spoke to on the phone said they're not getting them on the 14th. So Boston is a bust it seems (for now). I wonder if that NB video on IG was all hype.

thats really stupid, whyd they post the video then. That account is specific for the Boylston store, its not like it was the regular New Balance IG.

That account is specific for the Boylston store, its not like it was the regular New Balance IG.

Hey, can you guys keep me updated if either Boston location carries? I'm in Boston that weekend for marathon so would love to swoop a pair while I'm in town. Thx in advance, homeys!

Crater Lake 998s today....
148qati.jpg

I can't find any 840 AB og colorway available stateside if anyone happens to find em. Let me know. Want to compare em with my vintage NBX 840.

Back
Top Bottom