Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

97AA2F5C-52FE-4BA0-9A06-0DC7E1348711.png

Next 1500.9s. Release date around 1st June. Saddle reminds me of the 1500BY but will probably pass on these. Still waiting on those London Marathon 1500s!

You guys are good! They are W990NG4s.
Did you go with the B or D width? 1.5 sizes up?

Are there really any other rose gold hits besides the N?

I’m really debating if I want more white-ish shoes since I got the stussy and I’m always wearing jeans. It’s between WNG4, AF4, NC4. All are straight fire. Slightly prefer the mesh over the suede toeboxes

Wondering if I should pull the trigger on encyclopedia 1500 at $230 price point? Not many reviews on quality etc?

Question for my NB brethren, have any of y'all seen black 990v4 mids on disco? Thinking of grabbing a pair for work.

Wondering if I should pull the trigger on encyclopedia 1500 at $230 price point? Not many reviews on quality etc?
I don’t have them personally but the shape is kinda meh as it was produced before Flimby made some corrections to the model. I saw a lot of heads sacrificing those to sole swap their solebox collabs. If you want a black 1500 with gold accents why not go for the BY? (I know it’s more of a yellow then gold)

Back
Top Bottom