Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don’t have them personally but the shape is kinda meh as it was produced before Flimby made some corrections to the model. I saw a lot of heads sacrificing those to sole swap their solebox collabs. If you want a black 1500 with gold accents why not go for the BY? (I know it’s more of a yellow then gold)
Maybe because of it is leather instead of mesh? Personally I prefer leather 1500 but it becomes so rare

Did you go with the B or D width? 1.5 sizes up? Are there really any other rose gold hits besides the N?
Nah not really, majority white hits. Yes to womens size B width (translates to mens D width). And confirmed I did go 1.5 sizes up.

FYI There appears to be a m990SR4 in size 10 on footlocker. Would’ve copped if it was a 10.5
Hmmmm. Good looks. Now I have to hold off grabbing!

Speaking of sz 10 & sz 10.5, Bodega had two pairs of the blk Stance 247 for $45. I was able to grab the sz 10 (the 10.5 was gone as of yesterday).
28tjlh5.png

Last edited:
wore these yesterday for the first time in maybe a year. I have a bad habit of not wearing my favorites...

xXVK26n.jpg

I don’t have them personally but the shape is kinda meh as it was produced before Flimby made some corrections to the model. I saw a lot of heads sacrificing those to sole swap their solebox collabs. If you want a black 1500 with gold accents why not go for the BY? (I know it’s more of a yellow then gold)
Love the BY but cannot find anywhere :frown:

Happy Friyay fellas....

Had a pair of greys back in the day for running. In terms of comfort you’re not missing much. I found the 991 looked and felt better

Word. I might be in the minority here, but does anyone think 993s feel better comfortwise than 991s? I think we all agree aesthetically that the 991 is a better looking shoe, but while I feel you could actually (still) run in both of these, I believe the 993 is a tad better ride. Just my two cents.

YCMC 990v4s came in. Even better in person.

do8ht2.jpg

zldsh2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom