Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Shoulda hopped on that 30% Labor Day + 6% ebates on the bp4.. now I gotta wait.

The nb1 color wheel looks like the colors clash a bit too much but I’ll save judgement till you guys come up with the fire colorways

upload_2018-9-7_15-18-44.jpeg

This is slightly off topic, but has anyone done much with the PF Flyers? There doesn’t seem to be an active thread, and since NB (owns?) them now

vidiviciun vidiviciun you got the PF Flyers right? Sizing?

Shoulda hopped on that 30% Labor Day + 6% ebates on the bp4.. now I gotta wait.

The nb1 color wheel looks like the colors clash a bit too much but I’ll save judgement till you guys come up with the fire colorways
Just got my work on the new cw, the previous one is much better imo

Not sure if everyone has had a chance to look through the Kith lookbook but from the looks of it I'm certain that in addition to the UA color way there's also a Dune-esque 997 as well that's also miUSA. My guess is they're releasing as a pack alongside the 997S iterations. I haven't been this excited about an NB collab in a while (love the Stussy v4s but it took some time for that pair to grow on me). Those UA 997s that squizzy3000 squizzy3000 posted are dope af.

This is slightly off topic, but has anyone done much with the PF Flyers? There doesn’t seem to be an active thread, and since NB (owns?) them now

vidiviciun vidiviciun you got the PF Flyers right? Sizing?

I have the PF Flyer Ben Zobrist Signature Cleat (singular) :lol: I'm not wearing them and they have spikes on the bottom and i think it Ben's size. :smokin

20180802_175457.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 8.56.50 PM.png
saw these in the facebook new balance group. I guess they are 997cvi? Seller said they were an Asia exclusive that released last year but I cant find any info on them. if the seller is in here im not questioning the legitimacy just trying to find out more info. Any additional info would be appreciated.

Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 8.56.50 PM.png
saw these in the facebook new balance group. I guess they are 997cvi? Seller said they were an Asia exclusive that released last year but I cant find any info on them. if the seller is in here im not questioning the legitimacy just trying to find out more info. Any additional info would be appreciated.
They released at the outlets only. They are legit just factory seconds.

Does anyone know where I may be able to find a pair of 998 National Parks. Or has a style code or anything for them they're damn near impossible to find...

hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom