Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I can't remember if this was posted or not... but I was just browsing the J. Crew website and came across a pair of miUSA 999's.

J5019_WX0252_d2

moshepark moshepark
Is there anyway we could get a link for that? I’ve been looking at NBs website and I must not see it

That piece by the collar is like what’s on the X-90

Right click on any of the product photos on the NB site, open image in new tab, modify the url with whatever model number. In this case, m990gl5, m990nv5 and m990bk5. The 02 in the URL can be replaced with 03 04 and 06 for most. That will give you other views of the product...found a bunch of upcoming v4 by guessing the product codes. Final edition v4 is a must!

need that side by side comparison. i'm not worried about that plastic piece since it can be modified to different materials. Also, I think NB corrected complaints about lateral toe box view. I'm still team v4.

2o8a5243_1.jpg

gl5-jpg.2178035

I like the new upper, even with the plastic bit. The midsole looks weird to me as well though, more so in the gray pair than the other two.
feelmeguilty feelmeguilty you got me curious with those final editions v4

Right click on any of the product photos on the NB site, open image in new tab, modify the url with whatever model number. In this case, m990gl5, m990nv5 and m990bk5. The 02 in the URL can be replaced with 03 04 and 06 for most. That will give you other views of the product...found a bunch of upcoming v4 by guessing the product codes. Final edition v4 is a must!

post em brudduh

also

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/new-balance-577-sneaker?category=SHOPBYBRAND&color=012
@ThreeGeees(Gregg)

More pics of GL5 for those interested. I bet they'll be super comfy.

GL5 1.jpg
GL5 2.jpg
GL5 3.jpg

I’m liking these. They look more symmetrical than the v4.

Here you go, homie. The two final editions. FEG4 and FEB4. FEB4 will be Horween and last one to release. FEG4 is all nubuck and gradient.

FEG4.jpg
FEG4 2.jpg
FEB4.jpg
FEB4 2.jpg

Both of these shall be mine.
Repped for posting. Thanks.
I haven’t been this excited about some shoes in a while.

Back
Top Bottom