Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

M1500GT :pimp:

2018-12-08_13.16.38.jpg

D3C2E8ED-5D31-4C7F-8335-17FE5745D3C0.jpeg
A6E235A6-7522-45C8-8338-E77B783BC8EC.jpeg

So, I decided to officially unDS these things. I don’t know what it is, but something was different with these. They were hurting the bottom of my left foot, but it pretty much went away. Then, they started hurting on the ball of my right foot, kinda bad. They are an 11.5, which isn’t “too” awful big I didn’t think because I usually wear an 11 and when I tried them on in Nordstrom Rack with an 11.5 they seemed to fit nice. They just didn’t seem as “squishy”. Maybe the foam needs to be broken in a little or something, or maybe they did something different with the foam because it’s supposed to be more like a “boot”, so hopefully next time they feel better. Overall, I was a tad disappointed though....sorry for the long text wall

the outsole is different than the standard sneaker version...if you compare them side by side youll see what i mean. the boot version is thicker and has more "tread" . not sure if this is why youre foot is hurting, but def wanted to point out that they are not the same as the sneaker

Back
Top Bottom