Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If these had a gumsole they'd be almost perfect. Has there been any gumsole on 998 or 997?

Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 7.32.50 PM.png

The m997jc3 Cortado’s have gumsoles too

Does anybody know the deal with the "dark shale" suede on the NB1 program constantly (selling out)? Is having a brown hue too much of a game changer so they artificially pulled the color of the wheel. I'm just curious on the politics and decisions on Dark Shale only being on the color wheel for a total of 2 weeks..​

What kind of record shelf are those? IKEA?

I’m looking for a decent one...

Yep. 2 IKEA Kallax 4x2. After years of searching, I’ve come to terms that I’m going to spend a solid chunk of money on something that’s not ikea that’ll house my collection. I’d rather put that money towards my system.

Nice collection . Think I see kind of blue, heartbeat city and “rugged like Rwanda”

Nice eye. Great 8 steps reference. Highly recommend that 45rpm Kind of Blue.

990BD today.
524528BD-84AC-4D2A-88F9-5B2B536CFEEC.jpeg

Are the M997GY and NV getting wider re-releases or something? I recall starting to see them pop up randomly in boutiques over the last few years but SNS just dropped these two along with the BK. The shape all look great, btw, not nearly as bad as the M997GY2- those had the toe puff while these seem to not have the toe puff (judging purely from the product shots).

https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/14353/new-balance-m997

https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/15082/new-balance-m997

These GOAT 997s are live now.

Anyone here run in 990v4s?
Currently run in Nike Zoom Flys, looking for something different.

No. They're lifestyle shoes and aren't meant to be used for running.

Edit: My B fellas! Didn’t mean to give out bad info here. Go for it kafka kafka !!!

Last edited:
Does anybody know the deal with the "dark shale" suede on the NB1 program constantly (selling out)? Is having a brown hue too much of a game changer so they artificially pulled the color of the wheel. I'm just curious on the politics and decisions on Dark Shale only being on the color wheel for a total of 2 weeks..​
no sweat. you can find them on the next todd snyder, jjjjjjjjjjjjound
etc. nb1 collab.

I've ran in them a few times they're great. way better than 993s for running. every new 99X shoe is both a performance shoe and a lifestyle shoe. older models get relegated to lifestyle status. the 990v1 was a performance shoe in 1982

Crazy you ask this.. when Vidi said that was one of his regrets of 2018, I shared the same FOMO. I have been searching everywhere for a pair and got lucky on a pair off of the Goat app for $100 - I can let you know in a few days :nthat:

Hard to find a pair atm... They were a Cncpts only drop? Any chance of wider release?

Photos look dumb hard.

Back
Top Bottom