Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I’m not really seeing it re: the upper. Also I don’t know what a Hoka is but didn’t Steve Smith design both of the shoes? (unless we are talking about newer 990s).
The design isn’t identical, but if you remove the ‘N’ from the v4 try to visualize what it would look like (similar lines/ styling on the yeezy). Hoka one one is a brand that make shoes that look like this...

4B1A056A-4691-4C66-AC4E-033612664886.jpeg

Vidi you still don't work for NB? Jeez.

Dope wears everyone

Thanks big homie! :nthat:I dont think they want me big homie! I'm content with cooling in Florida's panhandle and working for my local ISP. I do plan on making at least 5-7 NB1 997 & or 574's in the next 12 months tho... :nerd::pimp:

Shoes always look fantastic but them socks are fire too! Hahah What brand are they?

Thanks folk! :nthat: The socks are some camp socks from J. Crew circa 2016..

How often does NB go on sale? I got some 997h and i love the colorway but the quality is so sub par. The cushioning being part of the sole is also a big turn off. I want to return and may consider copping for under retail...

Jimmy Jazz was selling the V5's online but took the listing down. I managed to kop a pair that already shipped. Hoping it wasn't in error. Anyways for those who want to call and inquire maybe theyd ship via phone order. The product ID is 11413632 (is also searchable on their site)

How often does NB go on sale? I got some 997h and i love the colorway but the quality is so sub par. The cushioning being part of the sole is also a big turn off. I want to return and may consider copping for under retail...

Frequently. I'm not sure about the specific shoe you're referring to (I haven't been following 997H's) but it's fairly easy to find sales on all but the most popular colorways of the models I've looked at. What's the model# of your 997H?

FYI, I believe 997H's are made in Asia. The quality isn't as good as on the miUSA models (997,998, etcetera).

Get yourself some miUSA 997, should address most of your concerns (except price).

Last edited:
Get yourself some miUSA 997s, should address most of your concerns (except price).

I was thinkjng about it. The ones i really want are those OG Kith x unitedarrows 997 that came out a few months ago. Tried to replicate that color scheme on nb1 and ita kind of off :frown:. The 997h ones i were digging were the white and orange ones as well as the grey pink ones.

Back
Top Bottom