Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Aimé tends to restock a lot of stuff.... if you’re into them you may want to monitor the pages... I was lucky enough to grab both and got free shipping

Are these just an NB1 with a name attached to them, or could you just make these on NB1 and only “get close”?

Well that is pretty recent. I doubt if there were 1000-2000 pairs of those StockX and other sites would be so dry of inventory.

Exactly NB collabs used to be a cake walk. I guess they are just trying to get more clicks on stockx and attract all the hypebeast. Which is cool but I don’t think it’s a good long game for NB

04E0EAAF-CC1F-4075-AE9C-7DD7F49DF95B.jpeg
yea can get close, but it’s not quite it. Aside from potential shade differences, the ALD has a yellowed midsole, white mesh toe contrasting with a grey toe rand, heel counter has an army green colored accent that can’t be added, and the pebbled leather tongue.

I liked these enough to try at 11:01 after i got out of a meeting, but in this day and age u have little chance buying anything hyped up doing that

Does anyone know if the 997S will ever go up on he site for customization? Also are we getting GR versions of the R_c2 ???

Yellow sold out in store, only a few left in purple tongue. I have a 10 in the purple if anyone wants to swap for the mismatch.

probably not enough pairs for all the people still on the line.

Really hope it ends up getting a wider release, basic shoe but I really like them and ain’t gonna buy anything from the capsule without the shoes

Really hope it ends up getting a wider release, basic shoe but I really like them and ain’t gonna buy anything from the capsule without the shoes
After all that ‘quality’ talk yesterday I ended up with a white long sleeve haha. Don’t need the shoes to rock, easy color to wear with any of the NB I own.

Didn't expect the new balances to sell out so quickly. My lead came to me at 10:55 and didn't leave till 12. So guess no shot for me regardless

Back
Top Bottom