Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just got off the phone with NB... I had placed an additional order last week during the Kawhi drop because I forgot to use Ebates and my birthday coupon on my original order... Turns out they over sold... they are making more to accommodate the pending orders but it’s going to take at least a month... They will not be re-releasing this colorway again but more pairs are due out at the end of the year... they also provided a $100 coupon for the inconvenience... Great customer service from NB... most other brands would have just cancelled with no explanation...
I just want to laugh at it

By no means I am no Nike/Jordan fan, just ordered some AirMax2L

But if Nike oversell, they’ll just cancel your order.

$100 coupon! Oh sht. What are the restrictions? I want those $89 997H Concord-White so bad......

What does Nike give you? 10% Coupon. FFS

Nike sold so many shoes that they don’t need you as a customer. Perhaps that’s the joke.

I just want to laugh at it

By no means I am no Nike/Jordan fan, just ordered some AirMax2L

But if Nike oversell, they’ll just cancel your order.

$100 coupon! Oh sht. What are the restrictions? I want those $89 997H Concord-White so bad......

What does Nike give you? 10% Coupon. FFS

Nike sold so many shoes that they don’t need you as a customer. Perhaps that’s the joke.

Doesn’t look like there are any restrictions... I asked and he said it could be used on NB1 so I will be using it to make a pair of 997s in the near future... NB seems to actually care about their customers... They’ve definitely earned a lot more business from me...

Doesn’t look like there are any restrictions... I asked and he said it could be used on NB1 so I will be using it to make a pair of 997s in the near future... NB seems to actually care about their customers... They’ve definitely earned a lot more business from me...

Glad to see NB customer service doing this.

Gonna have to give them a call since my 997s haven’t shipped yet and have been stuck on pending for a week

$149 plus tax?
Nah got a sale....I know what you tryna get at though lmao .... NB isn't really a California shoe at all I'm literally the only one I know with these here other then former xc runners including the coaches or something.... I been meaning to cop NB since the providers years ago just never got to it...they have NB in places like footlockers here etc but like timbs here it doesn't make sense ... Didnt get big here til yeezy

Nah got a sale....I know what you tryna get at though lmao .... NB isn't really a California shoe at all I'm literally the only one I know with these here other then former xc runners including the coaches or something.... I been meaning to cop NB since the providers years ago just never got to it...they have NB in places like footlockers here etc but like timbs here it doesn't make sense ... Didnt get big here til yeezy
Jeahhhh I can tell

My local outlet called and said Wild Indigo & Mercury Red 990v4s are in San Francisco for $129.99

10 pairs of size 9.5 Mercury Reds
Not “in the bin”

Should it be that price in DC Maryland NYC probably sold out

Yeezy you mean WaveRunner?

Really impressed with these. Been raining in New England for damn near a month but I will hopefully be putting on feet very soon. Like the yellow tongue pair so much better
A34156B2-E3DA-4134-9180-1D59E001F2AC.jpeg

Just got off the phone with NB... I had placed an additional order last week during the Kawhi drop because I forgot to use Ebates and my birthday coupon on my original order... Turns out they over sold... they are making more to accommodate the pending orders but it’s going to take at least a month... They will not be re-releasing this colorway again but more pairs are due out at the end of the year... they also provided a $100 coupon for the inconvenience... Great customer service from NB... most other brands would have just cancelled with no explanation...
I got the exact same thing happen to me this morning.

Anyone know how 991 fit? I recently saw @glasgowrob s 991 in green and they are so fire. I got 0.5 down in 997 and 990v4

Back
Top Bottom