Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

UnDS
E22BA9A0-D208-4DFD-BB73-F4BC68C018CB.jpeg

Prices shot up for the 2way pack OMN1s

NB is slacking on releasing these. It’s a clean looking shoe and Kawhi hs made them look even better on court.

Prices shot up for the 2way pack OMN1s

NB is slacking on releasing these. It’s a clean looking shoe and Kawhi hs made them look even better on court.

wishful thinking has me thinking that NB could have more to release since there are orders that have been delayed and yet to ship till June from the initial drop. That's at least the case with the 997s and I'm going that's gonna be with the OMN1S too.

998 run same as v4 for me. 1500 are tricky.. they are very narrow. I tried same size as my 997 but i couldnt do it.. too snug in toe box. I went tts in 1500 but they fit big length wise now... but tts better than 0.5 down for 1500 IMHO.
Questions

How do Mens 1500 and 998 fit

Compared to 990v4, or 997H?

997H and 990v4 both I wear 9.5

Are 1500 & 998 wider or narrower?
Rrow

Shhhhhi imma try to order through our outlet to get Wild Indigo

If they allow me to have that
all the outlets are linked together, just have the model number ready and ask for them to check other outlets for your size...free shipping to you if the outlet has to order from another {no minimum purchase amount needed for the free shipping}

For those near outlets, they're running 40% off this weekend. M990KMN4 is $36 bucks after the promotion (the faded rose Komen joints). Absolute steal.
They probably do not ship to your home right? . I’m like an hour and a half from my nearest outlet and would love a pair of the pink 990

Back
Top Bottom