Official New Balance Thread

Joined Nov 21, 2015
Does the 577 fit any narrower/ wider than 1300 or 1400?
I was trying to find some info about which lasts are used in those models, maybe someone else here knows. Anyway, to me they feel the same to 1300, but slightly narrower than the 1400 in the toebox? Don't have most of my pairs with me right now, so not 100% sure.

sssstan

Formerly 'stann'
Joined Jan 21, 2015
The verdict?
might be biased since im a fan of kawhi, but would say the shoe is well put together with the right hits of blue and gold on the shoe and also his KL logo on the tongue and insole

do wish that they did this on a regular 997 model instead, but cant complain considering this being his first PE with the colorway connecting to "the shot" and how NB provided the $100 coupon code and still came through with order instead of canceling like other brands

now i'm real curious to see if they included anything special on the championship pack that dropped yesterday

Joined Mar 31, 2017
After worn my M990GL4 in last few months. I feeling good, and now I'm trying to grab a pair of V3 as well.

Do you guys know where I can grab a pair of M990GL3 right now. I did a google search, but seems no more left available ...

Thanks ...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now