Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm currently in the process of moving and found some gems in the closet. Microzine Stingray 2 576 and the Le Rezoh 1500. As soon as I saw them, I remembered how I sold two of my deadstock Beinghunted/Solebox 575 "Civilians" and a pair of my colette/La MJC 1500 (2006, the purple suede, with the white Xs) a few years ago to fund my first couple of months of grad school as I was in between jobs. Some of my biggest regrets, sneaker wise, ever.

image1-4.jpeg
image4-3.jpeg

Luckily I only have to go to our NYC office when I want... I have a 10 minute commute and it’s been that way for almost 10 years... It would take a major pay increase for me to even consider schlepping into the city again everyday
10 minutes?! some enviable commutes here. mine is about 40 min from uptown to the financial district.

24karat 24karat cool finds. i know the struggle of selling pairs for grad school all too well. i cleared a decent number of pairs as well

10 minutes?! some enviable commutes here. mine is about 40 min from uptown to the financial district.

24karat 24karat cool finds. i know the struggle of selling pairs for grad school all too well. i cleared a decent number of pairs as well

Yeah I’m so spoiled I pull out of my garage and into my offices garage so if weather is bad I don’t even have to worry about it... I do travel a lot for work so I guess it all balances out...

I think everyone goes through that cycle of selling off a ton of kicks and slowly getting back into it/rebuilding their collection... before I got engaged I sold off 90% of my collection to pay off all my debt and pay for the ring... I don’t regret it... but I had some amazing kicks that I will never have the opportunity to buy again

Yeah I’m so spoiled I pull out of my garage and into my offices garage so if weather is bad I don’t even have to worry about it... I do travel a lot for work so I guess it all balances out...

I think everyone goes through that cycle of selling off a ton of kicks and slowly getting back into it/rebuilding their collection... before I got engaged I sold off 90% of my collection to pay off all my debt and pay for the ring... I don’t regret it... but I had some amazing kicks that I will never have the opportunity to buy again

Spot on with everything. - I’ll never regret the actual sale and the purpose that it served but I do know I’ll never have those same pairs again.

I sold off a bunch of my stuff when I got engaged/married and only kept my sentimental pairs. Ended up rebuilding the collection over the past 5 years but now I’m thinking about selling a bunch again due to buying a house/renovation. Washed up club.

Spot on with everything. - I’ll never regret the actual sale and the purpose that it served but I do know I’ll never have those same pairs again.

I sold off a bunch of my stuff when I got engaged/married and only kept my sentimental pairs. Ended up rebuilding the collection over the past 5 years but now I’m thinking about selling a bunch again due to buying a house/renovation. Washed up club.

Responsibilities are a mofo

I'm currently in the process of moving and found some gems in the closet. Microzine Stingray 2 576 and the Le Rezoh 1500. As soon as I saw them, I remembered how I sold two of my deadstock Beinghunted/Solebox 575 "Civilians" and a pair of my colette/La MJC 1500 (2006, the purple suede, with the white Xs) a few years ago to fund my first couple of months of grad school as I was in between jobs. Some of my biggest regrets, sneaker wise, ever.

image1-4.jpeg
image4-3.jpeg

Le rezohs are a massive grail for me. Envy aside, it's always good to see there are still pairs in good condition out there.

greys are really dope. still on the fence. be nice if eg did the same for upcoming 992--would scoop them up without hesitation.

I'll likely be in for the EG in navy. Already have the EG x Hoka's in grey. Agree that the dark colors may sit at retailers.

Back
Top Bottom