Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Dang, a few great deals over at Joe's. I think these were the only perf toes I was missing:

Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 3.28.55 PM.png

Sign up for mailing list emails. They typically have a link in the email for free shipping. I used it yesterday to buy the olde soul collab tees.

hello I introduce myself, Alexis, I am a French fan of new balance, I particularly love the models made in USA, here in France the models made in USA are quite expensive (200 euros approximately) and the models made in uk are good market, if it interests some I would post my NB collection (I warn you I am mainly a fan of NB 576 and 997 ^^). I find that these shoes are perfect for people who like me have orthopedic insoles Looking forward to reading you

hello I introduce myself, Alexis, I am a French fan of new balance, I particularly love the models made in USA, here in France the models made in USA are quite expensive (200 euros approximately) and the models made in uk are good market, if it interests some I would post my NB collection (I warn you I am mainly a fan of NB 576 and 997 ^^). I find that these shoes are perfect for people who like me have orthopedic insoles Looking forward to reading you

Bienvenu compatriote

Post your collection! Would love to see it.

I'll never understand how Packer gets away with charging $15 to ship a pair of shoes.
I had never heard of Packer Shoes until the post about the sale a few days ago. I too found the shipping to be quite expensive, especially if you are located on the east coast. One big thing I discovered with Packer that makes up for much, if not more, of the shipping cost is the fact that they did not charge any tax. When I noticed the lack of tax after placing my initial order I quickly went through the store again and decided to also get the 997GY2 since there are no deals on them anywhere and stock is dwindling. I called Packer about an hour after my initial purchase of the 997NV and asked if my first shipment hadn't been sent out yet if I could add these to the same package to save on shipping; they usually charge $5 for the second pair. They told me that my order hadn't shipped yet and they could add the second pair to the package for no additional cost. With no tax and shipping, the two pairs cost me $291 total. From NB with 15% off code these would have come to $388 (they didn't have my wanted colorways but that is their price for similar 997GY and 997BK ). From Ebay it would have cost $435 (they did have both exact models) and from Kith it would have cost $455. That is $97 saved over NB, which didn't have the exact colorways. $144 cheaper than Ebay and $164 cheaper than Kith. I think I will be shopping at Packer more often.

Thanks again to 16nason for posting about the sale. Ironically I saw your first post before you edited it with the 997NV being available discounted in sz13 and those were the exact shoes that I also gravitated to, especially due to the incredible price ($106 after code)

0188FDDD-AA9F-4F9F-8911-302F71462DDF.jpeg
Here is my small collection with a small intruder (fluchos made in spain) but in the photo we can see new balance 997 made in the USA and two pairs of new balance 576 made in UK (including one of the collection "Real Ale") in France it is easier to find made in UK than made in USA and they are cheaper than the new balance American, it will change with the Brexit (I do not hope ...)

0472A3E7-2899-4376-B178-72ABDC9D97BF.jpeg

You guys think this is a good price?

Yes, without a doubt. If you dig the colorway, then 70 bucks is a fantastic deal.

Also, on a related note, I just copped my fourth pair of the 990GL4. Even though I've owned multiple colorways this is still the best one. This is purely my opinion but I put it up there with the black cement 3s and AF1 white on whites (classic status)... And because NB is pushing the v5 heavy now it's the best time to stock up on older colorways of the last model.

Yes, without a doubt. If you dig the colorway, then 70 bucks is a fantastic deal.

Also, on a related note, I just copped my fourth pair of the 990GL4. Even though I've owned multiple colorways this is still the best one. This is purely my opinion but I put it up there with the black cement 3s and AF1 white on whites (classic status)... And because NB is pushing the v5 heavy now it's the best time to stock up on older colorways of the last model.

Yeah i do actually, i dunno what it is with orange kicks. I wish i had the Luxuries but havent been able to find a pair without paying so much.

I really want a pair of 990GL4s but i dont wanna pay retail lol. Hope i can come across a pair for a good price.

This is so wholesome.

Hell yeah man post up some pics of your collection.

J Crew midnight pack $91 + tax shipped with code newnow and stackable 15% off for new email signup (use private browser and load Jcrew website; add any random email address and you’ll get the code in the top of the browser) 1% Ebates as well. Not a butterscotch level deal but you can price match/rebuy and return if they go down further.

https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_catego...ight-pack-1400/L2146?color_name=midnight-navy

https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_catego...idnight-pack-1400/L2147?color_name=navy-steel

J Crew midnight pack $91 + tax shipped with code newnow and stackable 15% off for new email signup (use private browser and load Jcrew website; add any random email address and you’ll get the code in the top of the browser) 1% Ebates as well. Not a butterscotch level deal but you can price match/rebuy and return if they go down further.

https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_catego...ight-pack-1400/L2146?color_name=midnight-navy

https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_catego...idnight-pack-1400/L2147?color_name=navy-steel
This is a great deal. Now to decide if I need another pair of all blue sneakers... :rolleyes

Damn J Crew really tightening up with their sales. In the past these would have been in sales section for around $70 with promotions. It is like they are trying to stay in business now.

Back
Top Bottom