Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally got these off yesterday.

0F68ED13-301A-4A55-837A-E991216CA323.jpeg
nice! still stumped whether black or white laces look best on these

Yeah I need to see the other collab.. I've struck out on every collab to date.. But this isn't going to be an impulse for me not at all..

Hello, I have some problems with this model, the wire of the laces go away and the same on the part supposed to look like carbon ... besides I wanted to know if concerning the 577 one could take the same size as on 576? thank you in advance to this great community :smile:
50B6D9DA-F02F-4C95-BC71-E44F8968D7A8.jpeg
Person to help me to know if the NB 577 size the same as the NB577? The hype around new release (Red wing and 997 of the Gray Day) 'or on ebay .... sad epoch .... perso me now I wait that my pairs made in the United States and manufactured in the United Kingdom Uni make visits to this forum for the pleasure of the eyes

Person to help me to know if the NB 577 size the same as the NB577? The hype around new release (Red wing and 997 of the Gray Day) 'or on ebay .... sad epoch .... perso me now I wait that my pairs made in the United States and manufactured in the United Kingdom Uni make visits to this forum for the pleasure of the eyes

IDK what I just read but I'll take a shot at it. I wear the same size in 577 and 997.

Back
Top Bottom