Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anybody know how they rotate the color wheel on the NB1 site...
I made a NB1 a couple days ago and wanted to do play around with the colors I made today, but got the out of stock message on the red clay. The one I made with the red clay is currently in my cart, shown as in stock.. It's weird how the custom I made with the red clay is in stock, but the option of creating or modifying a NB with the red clay is out of stock... Might have to just end up grabbing what's in my cart..

latest NB1
CB81A807-41AC-4249-BCA9-3304173DCDC0.jpeg

Did they make changes to the 574s?
Saw a pair recently in store and they just didn't quite look like what I remember. Seemed like some minor tweaks. It was still the classic style pair just....different.
yeah they improved the shape and added the piping around the tongue like on a 1300.

I missed these and they were sold out by the time I clicked. Just so I don't feel too bad... What sizes were available when you posted the link? Please tell me there were not any size 10.5s.
I have these in a 10.5 that I'm looking to move... Only worn a few times. PM me if you're interested.

Hey whenever someone gets a shipping confirmation from Todd Snyder, can u let me know? I’ve had them cancel a number of orders for wrong inventory numbers before...
My snyder order and new balance orders both shipped today (I got an 11 and 11.5 because I don't have any 997 and wanted to make sure I got the best size).

Back
Top Bottom