Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Bear has potential and studio pics will undoubtedly sell them. If the saddle is navy then the midsole is grey and not black?

Bear has potential and studio pics will undoubtedly sell them. If the saddle is navy then the midsole is grey and not black?

J Crew doesn’t really have studio pics, if anything their pics may steer people away. In for the bears but will prob scoop both up to see them in person

J Crew doesn’t really have studio pics, if anything their pics may steer people away. In for the bears but will prob scoop both up to see them in person
Really? Where are these from?
upload_2019-9-24_10-47-55.jpeg

Their studio pics tend not to do the shoe justice. Very simple picture, taken at an awkward angle
I’d say that looks better than the darkened photos others have posted but what do I know... and the point being the bears have potential....

Are the colour options changing soon for NB1? I’ve been itching to do a salmon toe 997 but don’t want to pay the £260. Non of the discount codes I find seem to work with the NB1 options on the UK site. I might just have to bite the bullet soon because I don’t want to miss it

Anybody have issues with 1530 sizing? Ordered my usual NB size and these are way too small lengthwise, width is fine.

Anybody have issues with 1530 sizing? Ordered my usual NB size and these are way too small lengthwise, width is fine.

i want to know as well. did you go same size as your 1500? I usually go 0.5 down on 1500, 997 and 990v4 and 991. Maybe should we go tts?

Are the colour options changing soon for NB1? I’ve been itching to do a salmon toe 997 but don’t want to pay the £260. Non of the discount codes I find seem to work with the NB1 options on the UK site. I might just have to bite the bullet soon because I don’t want to miss it
I asked that question earlier.. Really wish I had an answer, but all I know is they rotated one of the colors out for me yesterday and it is now sold out.. Good thing I had it in the cart.. Not to mention I was offered 10% for leaving it in the cart and also got free shipping. Everything came out to $219. Not sure how it runs on the UK site, but if you really looking to buy, at least add the customs to your cart in case.

Hello Dear NB Comity, I have two question: 1) NB1 size same as NB standard?
2) The 574 made in USA size the same as the 997/576? thank you in advance signed a French fan of NB

Back
Top Bottom