Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

439C85DC-BB47-48E2-B531-B8BA22886D16.png Anyone getting theses joints?

Love the loud styles on a conservative platform.
Latest v5 PUs; Fast Lane, Loyalty and (conservative) Navy.

Forgive me if I missed you posting pics, but was intrigued by the Loyalty's -- like an idiot, went out and tripled up on Red Wings instead (lol wtf was I thinking). Would love to see real life on-foot Loyalty pics if you have any.

BTW, haven't done a J crew drop in a while -- when do they usually drop online? I realize the likelihood of an eventual fire sale/ restock isn't small, and that they might sit, but might just grab the Snakes (actually like em more than Da Bears) to get it outta the way.

Forgive me if I missed you posting pics, but was intrigued by the Loyalty's -- like an idiot, went out and tripled up on Red Wings instead (lol wtf was I thinking). Would love to see real life on-foot Loyalty pics if you have any.
I’m too lazy to post all PUs and mostly hiding them from my wife. Had to buy another SIG the other day to divert her wrath. I’ll try to remember to rock the Loyalty’s tomorrow.

BTW, haven't done a J crew drop in a while -- when do they usually drop online? I realize the likelihood of an eventual fire sale/ restock isn't small, and that they might sit, but might just grab the Snakes (actually like em more than Da Bears) to get it outta the way.

Pretty sure midnight EST. Surprised Jcrew hasn't promoted these at all except for a teaser vid.

Typically between midnight and 1 AM. But sometimes they end up waiting until the morning. I really don't think you have to worry....although, with the way NB has been going lately, I could be totally wrong.

They have announced release times in the past (usually 10am) but generally they get released when the system refreshes around midnight... that’s also typically when you will see random models restock

Back
Top Bottom