Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

02DEFA69-A00A-4D2F-9F07-60195E3A30CF.png

Dear lord I need to find a better way to organize my NB's. Must confess -- I only keep the ones in boxes if I'll very rarely wear em (and I usually stick the boxed pairs in the storage unit), and I try to wear a different pair every day. How do you guys do it? My wife is apparently investigating what to do to fix 'the problem,' and that makes me a little afraid...9

216EDA33-46FB-428C-BB7D-56275F1A0363_1_201_a.jpeg

2CA2295F-E28A-4194-93F8-C00768B8F817_1_201_a.jpeg

What are those v3s in the second pic on the left, above the green ones?

Over the years I have just learned to avoid any boutique/clothing line that doesn't have customer derives,has a ****ty return policy Usually speaks alot about the brand ecspcially if they charge ALD prices......

You can buy their clothing from other places that allow for returns (usually at a discount)

Problem is most of their stockist have similar if not worse return policy. They are just a brand that rips RL off and replace it with ALD. Maybe im just getting old and respect businesses that are confident in their product and actually care about loyalty and customer service.

Tried to get behind the brand brought product from the last NB drop and quality was just atrocious....

What are those v3s in the second pic on the left, above the green ones?

If you're asking about what I think you're asking about, they're the Navy Yards. for the 2018 baseball ASG.

There were a couple hundred released, I believe.

Problem is most of their stockist have similar if not worse return policy. They are just a brand that rips RL off and replace it with ALD. Maybe im just getting old and respect businesses that are confident in their product and actually care about loyalty and customer service.

Tried to get behind the brand brought product from the last NB drop and quality was just atrocious....

Plenty of spots that offer free shipping and returns that sell their clothes (Mr Porter, FWRD, End) to name a few. Being a small boutique that only sells their stuff I understand why they only offer store credit for returns. Many larger “streetwear” brands have the same or even worse policies.

I completely disagree on quality... Their quality is superior to most of their competition.... Does it warrant the price point? Maybe not... but that’s mostly subjective

Plenty of spots that offer free shipping and returns that sell their clothes (Mr Porter, FWRD, End) to name a few. Being a small boutique that only sells their stuff I understand why they only offer store credit for returns. Many larger “streetwear” brands have the same or even worse policies.

I completely disagree on quality... Their quality is superior to most of their competition.... Does it warrant the price point? Maybe not... but that’s mostly subjective

maybe I’m showing age but stalking 3 websites to wait for a product to drop 60% ain’t me and it’s isn’t a lot.

In terms of quality, wasn’t for me. Would need a steep discount because I have had high school sweater shirts that are better quality .the same with the long sleeve. I have never seen a wrist hole stretch so easily and yes I wash and dry accordingly.

on another note, what everyone rankings for 990s
1)V1
2)V3
3)V2
4)V4
5)V5

If you're asking about what I think you're asking about, they're the Navy Yards. for the 2018 baseball ASG.

There were a couple hundred released, I believe.

Those are amazing :emoji_fire:

dtlr-villa-new-balance-990v4-navy-yards

Back
Top Bottom