Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1A1FB17A-4155-40CE-A5C3-BBB4F09E2F28.jpeg
B14CE3C7-D5C2-4515-94D5-CF75D7585CDB.jpeg
0EE2B594-25D8-48F6-B54B-3CFB104FEA88.jpeg

Last 3 days’ wears. Would like to find the 1530 sample lab in blue, green, and brown if anyone is selling a size 12 US. Also would love to find the floral ALDxNB shorts in XL/XXL.

this pic sold me.. will be pickin these up next week... also need to step my sock game up.. those are freaking fire!!

never thought I'd be "that guy" but what kind of socks are those?
The IG5 exceeds my expectation. I have the nubuck version of the navy v4 but this is on another level.

The socks are ManuaKea from Japan. They are very comfortable and there is a wide range of cw to be selected.

Kith raffle for the ALD V5s

Esruc 997 today. Liking the encap reveal sole much more than I thought I would, as long as it sits under an OG 997 upper. The standard s upper is butt cheeks. Pretty comfortable compared to the OG sole unit.

I love this site and thread, but I wish all the "how do they fit" posts would just **** off to an entirely different area.
DSC_0065.JPG

Esruc 997 today. Liking the encap reveal sole much more than I thought I would, as long as it sits under an OG 997 upper. The standard s upper is butt cheeks. Pretty comfortable compared to the OG sole unit.

I love this site and thread, but I wish all the "how do they fit" posts would just **** off to an entirely different area.
DSC_0065.JPG
How do these fit?

been a minute since I’ve worn 991 but I cracked out the neon joins and an all suede pair and noticed the difference. Don’t have a suede and mesh pair too compare but however looking at the shoe it definitely has some more room. Hope this helps, they are really nice in hand and the insoles and box are a nice touch, sometimes the little things are nice. Grey pair will be arriving this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom